Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-22-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
Sadlerb_98

New member/owner help with 2012 Raptor garage bunk bed storage and configuration

Hello,

I'm a new owner of a 2012 Raptor 30FS. I tried to search for this info online and in this forum and haven't found what I am looking for. I'm looking for information that shows how to stow the couch/bunk beds in the garage for travel and how to assemble once at the destination. The owner's manual is useless for this.

There are two straps that aren't secured to anything, which I assume supposed to aid in the storage of the set. If anyone has pictures to show where I am supposed to secure these straps for use that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bobby
Sadlerb_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
jjboyz1

Bob, I have a Raptor 395 and the strap that I assume your talking about is used to secure tables/chairs/anything that you carry. I raise my bunk to the top of the trailer and pin it in place, I lay the couch down in the bed position and store my tables and bar stools on top of the couch and strap them down on the couch. On the middle leg of the couch the fold down one there is a small hole that I used to hook the strap to. Hope that helps

2013 Raptor 395 Lev
2013 Ram 2500 Cumins Diesel
2011 Harley Davidson Road Glide Custom
jjboyz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:31 PM   #3
Sadlerb_98

Thanks for the info! I'll give it a try and see.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:44 PM   #4
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

From looking at the Keystone website looks like you have a U - shaped couch and a Queen size bed above. Mine has two opposing sofas on the bottom. I use the straps only to hold stuff down that I store on the sofa while traveling as stated in a previous post. I do recall seeing a Raptor with the U-shaped couch have a folding table stored in that open area not sure what they used to hold it there. Hope this helps
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:29 PM   #5
rnkburg

That table goes down to make a bed, it has two plastic button straps that help it stay still while in bed position there is also a Velcro removable strap to hold the legs up. I travel with the table in the bed position on my 300mp with u shaped lower couch. Put other stuff on floor and it rides fine. Only thing I strap back there is the atv when taking it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:40 AM   #6
Bombfixer

According to the happi-jac web site. There is a warning to always raise the bed to the fully raised position and pin in place before moving the trailer. In my Raptor, I use the straps to stabilize the table on the lower bunk/couch while traveling. There is a thread in the "modifications" forum from someone who stores his table vertically on a side wall underneath the raised bunks/couch..
Old 06-26-2014, 07:54 AM   #7
Sadlerb_98

Thanks everyone!