Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 11-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Thekiteman

Full size green bed

Can anyone tell me if the keystone Laredo is the only travel trailerwith a full-size(60/80)bed that can be towed with a ford f150 with a towing capacity of 8000 pounds.
Thekiteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Thekiteman -
Are we talking about a full-size "queen" bed or "green" bed? I may be missing something here but what difference would the size of bed make if you are asking what other models of TT can be towed by a Ford F150? Not sure I understand your question.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

I think he is asking what Keystone trailers have a full size queen bed (60x80) and are light enough to tow with his F150 which has a max trailer tow weight of 8000 lbs.

The best way to find that information would be to go to Keystonerv.com and start looking at specs and floorplans on Keystone trailers, find the trailer floorplan that is light enough for your tow vehicle, that also fits your needs, then if the bed size is not listed, ask the forum or contact a dealer. To suggest an RV based exclusively on bed size would most likely not meet your requirements for other floorplan considerations. Plus, another consideration is that many model trailers have poor or substandard mattresses. Many of us have changed out the mattress, so finding an RV with a 60x74 mattress may be an option if you find one with enough room to fit a larger queen size mattress on the bed platform.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote