Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-15-2020, 05:21 AM   #1
Pickles

Key tv

Wondering what to do I have used my Dish Play maker it’s worked one time then later that same day it quit working I routed it direct to the Joey an it worked fine should the box be replaced
Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 05:26 AM   #2
flybouy
Site Team

Welcome to the forum. If you tell use the year and model number of your unit it would help greatly. If you brows thru the forum you'll note most members put a note in their signature of the trailer and truck they use to tow it with.

Some of the trailers that have the Key TV system had problems with a failure that was heat related. If you share more info that may be one possibility.
flybouy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 05:37 AM   #3
Pickles

It’s a new 2019 cougar
Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 08:01 AM   #4
BruceEA

You should read my post and replies titled KeyTV Module. I think the last post was on 6/11/20. The short quick answer is that KeyTV DOES NOT work well with Dish Playmaker. You need to hard wire directly to your receiver. I took me about two hours total to wire a dedicated jack to the outside and now I have DishTV that works every time.
BruceEA is offline   Reply With Quote