Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 02-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
breadman224

Sydney Outback 340FBH

We just ordered a new Sydney Outback 340Bunkhouse, Does anyone have this unit and is there any likes and dislikes you can tell me about it, We purchased it on web pictures alone and have not actually been in one, The 2 dealers in Michigan did not have one in stock, I hope its as nice as it looks, Thanks for any feedback! Mike
breadman224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
Outbackmel

2011 329fbh

Hi, Ours is slightly different in that we have 36 ft vs 38 and weigh 1,000 lbs less empty. Our MBR is in the rear slide out with a bunk house and bath in the upper part of the unit. The mechanics and "stuff"; refer, stove, etc are the same.

We have had a ton of good times in our unit and outside of a few minor issues, like interior trim coming loose, etc., no compiaints. It pulls like a dream. We have been 5,000 miles in ours and are presently living in it as snowbirds here in Scottsdale, AZ. We are out west for 3 months and enjoying life.

One piece of advice I can give, put on the winterizing kit to your water pump early before next winter sets it. It cuts your winterizing time by 75% once you use it and get used to it. Cheap and EZ install. Everything else will fall into place as you use the RV.

Best of luck and happy camping come spring....
Outbackmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
breadman224

winterizing kit

Where do i get the kit for winterizeing that you fefer to if you dont mind, Thanks Mike
breadman224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #4
2011 keystone

Camping world has them on sale for $10.99 catalog number is 6279. hope this helps
New TT 2014 j@%$O 32BHDS
2011 keystone is offline   Reply With Quote