Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > COVID-19 Discussion Zone
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2022, 05:37 AM   #1
Moneyslinger

My post was removed w no reason?

Hello, seems my post from a few days ago was removed from this forum? I did not receive a warning or a reason that I know of...? Please let me know if I did something against the rules? Thx
Old 09-28-2022, 06:20 AM   #2
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyslinger View Post
Hello, seems my post from a few days ago was removed from this forum? I did not receive a warning or a reason that I know of...? Please let me know if I did something against the rules? Thx
I believe those who can remove posts will let you know if they move or remove. Click on your username and go to statistics and look for "all posts by Moneyslinger" and see if your post is there. If not, perhaps you forgot to actually post it and left the page?

Is this the post you refer to?:

Cannon 12v Fridge Install (replacing OEM)
Moneyslinger
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
Old 09-28-2022, 06:21 AM   #3
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:

I sent you a PM.
Old 09-28-2022, 08:03 AM   #4
Moneyslinger

Sorry, I missed the PM.

Fully understand your reasons and normally I would not have posted, but figured that's why you pulled that subject to a dedicated post. Because there was so much concern in the RV community that was not related to RVing necessarily and more about general health and safety.

Yes, there may be contention, but it’s very serious topic, and it’s coming out now, we’ve had some very serious bad actors at play. The CDC is now backing off saying OOPs we made a mistake and need to make some serious internal changes.

The fact is, none of the DNA/mRNA shots have been tested on humans. That is a fact.

I now this is a unique situation, but figured kids getting forced to take DNA altering experimental shot(s) (FDA’s own description of these things) that have not been tested (who statistically have shown no risk from this virus) would trump just about any other subject or rule on any platform anywhere.

This is NOT me saying it. I backed up what I know/found with videos from top doctors, even the Ex VP/Chief scientist of Pfizer telling people something is very wrong, who have risked everything saying what he’s saying. The inventor the PCR test himself. I’ve got many more. Doctors who have lost everything speaking out about all these experimental shots, one after another. What does that say about them?

Should that not give people pause?

From my research, there is something awfully strange/wrong…and I dare say corrupt.

If people found out later they gave their kids a shot of something that makes them ill later in life (or worse), they have absolutely no legal recourse against big pharma (that’s law), not to mention the guilt. I cannot imagine.

Contention?

I would thank the idiot, who I thought was a fool at the time, who gave me pause, before I gave my kids repeated, experimental DNA altering shots, when the fact is they are in NO DANGER, so there is NO NEED for them to become literal guinea pigs.

I’m not saying this. These are top doctors who have been canceled saying it. To find them, you have to go to other platforms that don’t censor to find them.

If this is a dedicated thread, and one doesn’t like possible contention, they do not have to read it. If it’s contention or kids, I’ll error on the side of the kids. That’s the least I can do.

Thx
Old 09-28-2022, 08:24 AM   #5
travelin texans

Perfect post for Facebook!
Replacement undetermined
Old 09-28-2022, 08:31 AM   #6
wiredgeorge

I believe I remember the post in question now. Should have just let our moderators handle it rather than try to interject myself into the situation. Sorry Danny.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
Old 09-28-2022, 09:08 AM   #7
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Sorry, I missed the PM.

Fully understand your reasons and normally I would not have posted, but figured that's why you pulled that subject to a dedicated post. Because there was so much concern in the RV community that was not related to RVing necessarily and more about general health and safety.

Yes, there may be contention, but it’s very serious topic, and it’s coming out now, we’ve had some very serious bad actors at play. The CDC is now backing off saying OOPs we made a mistake and need to make some serious internal changes.

The fact is, none of the DNA/mRNA shots have been tested on humans. That is a fact.

I now this is a unique situation, but figured kids getting forced to take DNA altering experimental shot(s) (FDA’s own description of these things) that have not been tested (who statistically have shown no risk from this virus) would trump just about any other subject or rule on any platform anywhere.

This is NOT me saying it. I backed up what I know/found with videos from top doctors, even the Ex VP/Chief scientist of Pfizer telling people something is very wrong, who have risked everything saying what he’s saying. The inventor the PCR test himself. I’ve got many more. Doctors who have lost everything speaking out about all these experimental shots, one after another. What does that say about them?

Should that not give people pause?

From my research, there is something awfully strange/wrong…and I dare say corrupt.

If people found out later they gave their kids a shot of something that makes them ill later in life (or worse), they have absolutely no legal recourse against big pharma (that’s law), not to mention the guilt. I cannot imagine.

Contention?

I would thank the idiot, who I thought was a fool at the time, who gave me pause, before I gave my kids repeated, experimental DNA altering shots, when the fact is they are in NO DANGER, so there is NO NEED for them to become literal guinea pigs.

I’m not saying this. These are top doctors who have been canceled saying it. To find them, you have to go to other platforms that don’t censor to find them.

If this is a dedicated thread, and one doesn’t like possible contention, they do not have to read it. If it’s contention or kids, I’ll error on the side of the kids. That’s the least I can do.

Thx
While what you state may in fact be true, this is an RV forum, not a political or medical forum. Can you clearly state how this affects your ability to camp with your rv?

What YOU choose to do about vaccines, or treatments isn’t a subject for an RV forum. Here is the rules again in case you missed them:

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=41698

Should you have more questions feel free to PM a site team member.

With that said this thread is closed

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
Closed Thread