Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2022, 03:00 PM   #1
wiredgeorge

Keystone Redwood?

One of the threads caused me to look at the Keystone warranty and it was one year except for the Keystone Redwood. Redwood was two years... I know what Keystone subsumed Crossroads and Redwood but I guess they are taking the Redwood name and will be selling as a Keystone in the future? Looks like more honkin' big fivers! Pretty sure that Keystone customer support works Crossroads support and has been that way for awhile. GO THOR...

https://www.lamesarv.com/2022/keysto...wheel/tn168108
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 03:23 PM   #2
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
One of the threads caused me to look at the Keystone warranty and it was one year except for the Keystone Redwood. Redwood was two years... I know what Keystone subsumed Crossroads and Redwood but I guess they are taking the Redwood name and will be selling as a Keystone in the future? Looks like more honkin' big fivers! Pretty sure that Keystone customer support works Crossroads support and has been that way for awhile. GO THOR...

https://www.lamesarv.com/2022/keysto...wheel/tn168108
The sales of the 3/4 ton "can pull anything on the lot" trucks will be thru the roof!
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 04:22 PM   #3
travelin texans

Had a Redwood! It was the second year they available with great build quality,a true fulltime 5th wheel.
The Redwood was the design of a former Carriage GM that had visions of a premium 5er to compete with DRVs, another Thor brand, however Crossroads wasn't keen on the idea. That GM left Crossroads & went to work for Heartland, yep! another Thor brand, where he designed the Landmark 365, Crossroads missed out. In about 2016 Crossroads & Redwood were put under the management of Keystone in a cost cutting move. Unfortunately since then the quality of the Redwoods has suffered, just like every rv on the market, but still a very nice 5er.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 04:35 PM   #4
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
Had a Redwood! It was the second year they available with great build quality,a true fulltime 5th wheel.
The Redwood was the design of a former Carriage GM that had visions of a premium 5er to compete with DRVs, another Thor brand, however Crossroads wasn't keen on the idea. That GM left Crossroads & went to work for Heartland, yep! another Thor brand, where he designed the Landmark 365, Crossroads missed out. In about 2016 Crossroads & Redwood were put under the management of Keystone in a cost cutting move. Unfortunately since then the quality of the Redwoods has suffered, just like every rv on the market, but still a very nice 5er.
Well all Keystone RVs stick out like a Thor thumb!
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
keystone