Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > Forum Admin, News & Member Account Info
Click Here to Login

Old 01-13-2022, 10:52 AM   #1
Janet H
Site Team

RV LIFE Pro Subscription Reward Today

Hi Folks - We are giving out free RV LIFE Pro accounts to some of our most active forum members as a thanks for helping out other RVers on the forum. You may get an email about this today.

This is a 2 year FREE subscription to the RV Trip Wizard travel planner and the associated mobile app, RV Life Pro - no strings attached. If you already are using RV LIFE Pro, your current subscription will be extended by 2 years. If you have never used the Trip Planner, you can just login with your regular RV LIFE / Forum login credentials. Login at www.rvtripwizard.com and also download the RV LIFE Pro app for mobile access to your planned trips.

Thanks for participating at the forum and for helping out others in the RVing community. If you didn't get one of these emails, don't despair, we'll be doing this from time to time as a reward for our most active members and you may be next. Thanks again for making this a great community!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 01:12 PM   #2
xrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Hi Folks - We are giving out free RV LIFE Pro accounts to some of our most active forum members as a thanks for helping out other RVers on the forum. You may get an email about this today.

This is a 2 year FREE subscription to the RV Trip Wizard travel planner and the associated mobile app, RV Life Pro - no strings attached. If you already are using RV LIFE Pro, your current subscription will be extended by 2 years. If you have never used the Trip Planner, you can just login with your regular RV LIFE / Forum login credentials. Login at www.rvtripwizard.com and also download the RV LIFE Pro app for mobile access to your planned trips.

Thanks for participating at the forum and for helping out others in the RVing community. If you didn't get one of these emails, don't despair, we'll be doing this from time to time as a reward for our most active members and you may be next. Thanks again for making this a great community!
Thank you Janet....I got one but wasn't sure if it was legit or not....this confirms that it is.
Excessive payload capacity is a wonderful thing

"If it ain't Fast....It ain't Fun"
xrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 04:40 PM   #3
CedarCreekWoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
Thank you Janet....I got one but wasn't sure if it was legit or not....this confirms that it is.
I had the same concern.
2019 Ram 2500, 4x4, Cummins diesel
Andersen hitch
CedarCreekWoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 04:09 AM   #4
Marinerjoe

Hi Janet. Thanks for this. I am currently a subscriber and renewed back in November I believe. I joined via my association in the Forest River forum, but haven’t been active there since getting my Cougar. I did get the email, so I presume that I’m good. Am I correct?
TV: 2022 Ford F-350 Platinum 6.7 CCSB
Marinerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 05:09 AM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinerjoe View Post
Hi Janet. Thanks for this. I am currently a subscriber and renewed back in November I believe. I joined via my association in the Forest River forum, but haven’t been active there since getting my Cougar. I did get the email, so I presume that I’m good. Am I correct?
Log in to RV Life Pro using your ID/password, go to the upper right corner of the screen, click on your name, then scroll down to "My RV Life Pro Subscription". You will see the enrollment expiration date. It should be 2 years from your prior subscription end date and probably sometime in 2024/2025.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 07:14 AM   #6
Marinerjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
Log in to RV Life Pro using your ID/password, go to the upper right corner of the screen, click on your name, then scroll down to "My RV Life Pro Subscription". You will see the enrollment expiration date. It should be 2 years from your prior subscription end date and probably sometime in 2024/2025.
Thanks so much!

“Your subscription will end on Fri, Sep 20, 2024 3:51 AM CDT.”
TV: 2022 Ford F-350 Platinum 6.7 CCSB
Marinerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 04:02 PM   #7
LHaven

Thank you, Janet! Got mine a couple days ago, already started trying out the apps.

The trip planner was easy to use on the Mac, not so easy on the iPhone (once into the map screen, it's almost impossible to find your way out to add and edit stops, but finally I managed). We will definitely use this next trip.
Old 01-21-2022, 09:01 AM   #8
Janet H
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaven View Post
Thank you, Janet! Got mine a couple days ago, already started trying out the apps.

The trip planner was easy to use on the Mac, not so easy on the iPhone (once into the map screen, it's almost impossible to find your way out to add and edit stops, but finally I managed). We will definitely use this next trip.
Here's the trick:

Plan your trips on a full sized screen via RV Trip Wizard. Then download the RV LIFE app to your cell and login. You'll find your planned trips will sync to the app and can be accessed on the road for turn by turn instructions and nav.

The app can also be used for a point to point GPS giving RV safe directions.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 07:08 AM   #9
Ribtip

Thanks much. I appreciate it.
Ribtip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 07:29 AM   #10
{tpc}

Ya this is pretty cool. I got one too.
Old 01-29-2022, 05:43 AM   #11
MrHappy

New to RV LIFE

Hi Janet,
I’m new to RV LIFE is there any special way I would have to sign up? Thanks
MrHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 06:13 AM   #12
Laredo Tugger

Janet,
While I appreciate the gesture and am happy to have been selected for the free subscription I am respectfully requesting that my subscription be given to a member that would most benefit from it services.
My trailer is set up full time in a static location. I do not anticipate towing the trailer any great distances in the future and that may be only for a hurricane evacuation. We have towed to most of the locations we wish to go and see. With the stories I read of crowded and sometimes hostile campgrounds, hassles with reservations and high fuel prices, I am happy to just be parked in a quite spot near beautiful beaches. So I really will not be planning any trips soon and can afford to purchase the service if I choose to use it. If another member is able to fully use the intended services of the subscription that would be great.
I opened the email but have not clicked on any tabs. If I need to contact the support email listed for this request, please let me know.
Thank you, RMc
Laredo Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 09:21 AM   #13
ChuckS

Missed this post and wanted to thank you folks for the RV Pro Life subscription.. I am enjoying it quite a bit and experimenting with the trip planner and have created a route and was able to successfully DL the created route into my older Garmin Nuvi...

Very kind and thoughtful of you folks and its much appreciated.

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is online now   Reply With Quote