Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-26-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
chrisblah

TV Mount

I've searched a bit, but seem to come across threads relating to outdoor mounts and mounts for other types of applications.

I bought a used 2012 282BH and it didn't come with a tv. We did purchase one but we need to mount it. It looks like the newer models have a swing panel that will swing from the living area to the bedroom. Ours does not have this, it's just a flimsy piece of board.

Here is a picture

Any suggestions? I don't think a typical wall mount would have enough support. I've thought about mounting it to the top of the area using something like this...

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2
chrisblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:40 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

welcome to the forums

The center of that cabinet should have a board behind it for securing a TV mount. Try using a stud finder to fond the edges of the "backer".

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:57 PM   #3
chrisblah

Nope, this is the backside of it.

chrisblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #4
Jvd2999

Greetings. I have the same camper as you, and my tv is mounted basically to a center post with a bracket which allows the tv to swivel from living area to front room area.

Try this: http://www.trekwood.com/products/217...M-1-Adjustable

I hope this helps...
Jvd2999 is offline   Reply With Quote