Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2022, 05:38 PM   #1
HVACGuy

Furniture Question

This is my first post and I apologize for it being a bit long. I own a 2020 Springdale 27TH. The wife and I bought this camper from a friend of hers that used it one time in a year of ownership. It is a barebones, cheaply made camper that needs some upgrades and I am working on that.

One of the things that we have come to realize after several camping trips, is the sofas are very uncomfortable. So I got to thinking, could remove the front sofa and replace it with a couple of recliners or a love seat with recliners? At least that way we would have something comfortable to set on while we watch TV. I posted a picture of the sofa I am talking about.

We will be hauling a golfcart some trips and our H-D RoadGlide on other trips but I believe we would have room for both if we wanted to haul both, even with recliners or loveseat.

Has anyone done the kind of modification? If so, how did it work out and where did you source your replacement furniture from?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sofa.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	279.3 KB
ID:	37993  
HVACGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 07:39 PM   #2
JayTee

RV Furniture Source

You should try:
http://www.recpro.com
B&W Companion Slider
JayTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 04:46 AM   #3
spicercars

We have replaced the furniture in a few of our rv's and have had very good luck with the lane furniture from menards. Its very comfortable and wont break the bank.