Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 07-05-2020, 06:32 PM   #1
MMSCosta

U Dinette Corner Cushion Replacement?

Our "new" 2011 Premier 19FBPR came without one of the corner cushions in the dinette. Is there a source for replacements? I don't mind mis-matched upholstery, but that shape is a strange one to find!
MMSCosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:16 AM   #2
Cyberian

Trekwood probably has it here if the link works right

https://www.trekwood.com/parts-searc...23+%2F+Keyword
Cyberian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:36 AM   #3
flybouy
Site Team

My guess would be it's probably more economical to visit an upholstery shop, either a furniture or automotive upholstery shop. At 9 years of age the fabric on the rest of the cushions are most likely going to start disintegrating.

Trekwood's shipping costs are very high so I'm guessing you could get the entire thing reupholstered for a little more than buying one cushion that most likely won't match the 9 yr old faded fabric.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:49 AM   #4
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybouy View Post
My guess would be it's probably more economical to visit an upholstery shop, either a furniture or automotive upholstery shop. At 9 years of age the fabric on the rest of the cushions are most likely going to start disintegrating.

Trekwood's shipping costs are very high so I'm guessing you could get the entire thing reupholstered for a little more than buying one cushion that most likely won't match the 9 yr old faded fabric.

Fortunately Trekwood doesn't have any images of the cushions so it is sort of a pig in the poke affair. The cushions on any camper dinette are made using the cheapest foam possible. Go to an upholstery shop and have them make new ones with good foam and the colors will have to be better than what the Keystone designers came up with in 2011.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinette