Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tow Vehicles
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2020, 11:10 AM   #13
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
Playing the devil's advocate here, how do y'all handle neighbors (obviously not
those of you who choose to live with no neighbors) with junk cars, mowing the 'grass' thrice a year, never shoveling the walk, and letting his young niece and nephew paint his house bright blue? How about when brother Eddie comes to stay with his class A for the summer?

And therein lies the crack that HOAs seemingly fit into....for that sort of protection. I guess one would have to weigh the costs/benefits of the prospective situations.

For us we chose an area that had tight deed restrictions limiting size of house and materials it was constructed of etc. Not an HOA but enough to assure whoever built was going to put a fair sized investment into the location, and hopefully take care of it. Or, it could be like the guy right before I left that decided to pull a new pickup in with a short and what looked like FFA hog trailer near the house. Sat there all afternoon into the night. About 10pm I went over (didn't know where the driver was) and put a note under the windshield advising that this was not a hog or livestock area and the truck/trailer were not appreciated. I advised if it wasn't gone by daybreak I would confiscate both. Well, it was on my property and I also advised they were trespassing. It was gone when I went out the next morning hopefully to never return. Not really an HOA issue but rather a non HOA situation I guess.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote