Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-31-2016, 06:08 AM   #1
Toyhaulerdave

2011 4014LEV garage bunks

There is a switch to raise and lower the bottom bunk, which also becomes a wrap around dinning area or a TV watching area.

How do you get the top bunk down low enough to use? If I pull the pins, it just drops, plus I cannot see any other holes at a reasonable height to repin the top bunk.

Help!
Toyhaulerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:57 AM   #2
gary31

in our TH we let the dinette into a bed and raise it to the upper bunk, then pull the pins and lower the beds. The upper bunk has stops in the track that will stop it as it comes down. then just lower the bottom and you have the double bed.
gary31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:17 AM   #3
canesfan

If it's the normal setup the top bunk is free floating and rides on the bottom bunk. You can pin it up with the pins or pull the pins to let it come down with the bottom bunk. There are stops inside the rails that the top bunk rests on when it gets to them. There are a few extra holes inside the rails where you can adjust the stops up or down a little.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:42 AM   #4
Toyhaulerdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyhaulerdave View Post
There is a switch to raise and lower the bottom bunk, which also becomes a wrap around dinning area or a TV watching area.

How do you get the top bunk down low enough to use? If I pull the pins, it just drops, plus I cannot see any other holes at a reasonable height to repin the top bunk.

Help!
Thank you,

I will be going to the storage yard today and put your knowledge to use.

Does the table for the garage dinette fit the horseshoe opening in the lower bunk kind of loosely when you make the lower bunk? Mine sets in the tracks, but the rounded end of the table keeps everything from being tight, no matter which way I put it in.
Toyhaulerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:27 PM   #5
Firemenfred

i have the same set up in my 300MP. my table has 2 snapping straps that keep it from sliding out. if yours doesn't just make some up. when its down and you are sleeping on it make sure the legs on the bed are down on the floor. if not it will sag in the middle.