Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2015, 04:10 PM   #1
russtman

Best place to purchase 2016 Fuzion 345 Chrome

Looking for a place that has great deals on 2016 Fuzion 345 chrome -- Loaded with heated tanks.
russtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 06:25 PM   #2
roadglide

I used the RV trader and found dealers and prices in my area. Look for disclaimers in there advertisement you can hold the dealer to the price advertised.
2018 Milwaukee 8 FLRTU roadglide glide ultra
2018 800 Z force spot BUGGY.
500 watts of solar enough power for boon docking.
roadglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 03:39 AM   #3
bsmith0404

Any dealer could have the best deal, just depends on how motivated they are to sell at that particular time. One of the best ways to get a good deal is to look for a year old holdover. Over the next couple months 2016s will start to arrive, if you can find a dealership with a 2015 or even a 2014 still sitting on the lot they will be motivated to move it. You can get thousands knocked off on a year old unit, but it doesn't make much difference when selling a used one a few years down the road.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2019 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:45 PM   #4
GScott176

Holman RV in Batavia Ohio. Its located just east of Cincinnati , We Looked for several months and it was best price I could find. We just picked up ours on September 8th. Flat out love it.

https://www.holmanrv.com/
Andersen Ultimate Hitch
2003 HD FLHTCUI
2008 V-Star 1100 Custom ( DG )
Quads
Dirt Bikes
GScott176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 05:01 AM   #5
byrdr1

RVOutletUSA in Danville, VA has some great buys on toy-haulers.
I know a friend bought one from them. I think it was a fusion or Monster?
check them out, no high pressure sales.
randy

Randy "Camp On"
2011 Cougar 327RES
2014 Ford F-350, 6.7L 4X4, CC, SRW
byrdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:50 AM   #6
bsmith0404

The OP lives in Utah, with a TH that size transporting with current rates will cost him about $1.35-1.40 per mile so in the $3,000 range, unless he wants to take a 4-6 day road trip, in which case, hotels, fuel, meals will still add up quite a bit. Typically, this will make a local purchase more appealing, not to mention the ease of future service. BTW, most wholesalers will make you pay for transporting your trade back to them as well if you have one and decide to trade it. Not saying a great deal can't be worked, just something to consider.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2019 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 09:08 AM   #7
dcg9381

Wholesale dealers are probably least expensive. There are a few well known wholesalers, but the out-the-door price isn't advertised, you'd need to call.

I really don't know how far off these are from local dealers, at least within 100 miles of most urban areas.

Be aware that most new RVs have issues. Usually they are small. Doesn't matter if it's $15k or $350k. Keystone has a "dealer network" - but what they might not tell you at the sales desk is that you may have very marginalized results in terms of turn-around time if you attempt to have your Keystone serviced at a dealer that you did not purchase it from. During the summer months, traveling, asking to get mine serviced at a non-purchase dealer, I was told 90+ days to get to it.

Doing a search on the RV trader within 300 miles will give you a better idea of competitive pricing in your area, especially now in the "down" season. Consider purchasing not only on out the door price, but on after-the-sale reputation of that particular dealer, as you may need the support during (or after) the warranty period.
dcg9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 05:26 PM   #8
gtsum2

We got our 2015 345 chrome in April and got about 46% off msrp, so u can get some deals. Just look around and see if they have too much stock on hand.

Ps 5000 miles on the 345 chrome this year so far and very, very few issues. Pretty happy with it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2016, 11:12 AM   #9
lonewolftx

Wink One I used . . .

If you are still looking Windish in Denver & Longmont CO have a huge inventory and offer great pricing. http://www.windishrv.com/

I found the F420 I wanted there and used it to get my local dealer to match it, less the transportation cost I would have spent to go get it.

We're not here for a LONG TIME, We're here for a GOOD TIME! HOOH!
2016 Fuzion Chrome 420 18.5k, '16 F350 DRW PSD CCLB, LKR Fx4, WH Platinum Tri, 4.1 LSD, MR, PullRite OE 25K 5th, High CT, EB Heater, Tailgate Step, Recon RL's, Air Lift System, TruXcedo Lopro, DZ TG Assist, KC Lights, Pop&Lock TG, Cable Lock
lonewolftx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:27 PM   #10
dcg9381

My advice:
Look for a local (<200 mile) dealer with a good reputation for service. I found it almost impossible to utilize a "nationwide" warranty on a Keystone. Shop nationwide, but give that dealer a chance to match the deal that you found. (same advice as above)

In my experience, most dealers would not outright deny warranty service, they start the conversation with "did you buy it here" and if the answer is "no" preface it with a big delay (months).

The reality of the RV industry, not just the Keystone brand, is that they will need warranty service. If you're willing to risk it, I'd probably go with one of the wholesalers out of the north and have it transported down. Likely that's the cheapest "price" out the door - but you're buying site unseen, no PDI, and will almost certainly (at least in my experience) have trouble getting non-purchase dealers to do the warranty service. And you've only got 12 months of warranty. So a 2-3 month delay for getting in for service, leaves you with a very limited warranty.

When you read dealer reviews - differentiate the sales feedback from the service feedback. They're often very different. What will sell an RV to me, isn't the sales experience, it's the reputation of their service center.
Old 04-22-2016, 10:27 AM   #11
MBD

While I believe in spending money locally when I can, I also want a great price. The most important factor for me though is how I am treated. While I would like the selling dealer to service what I purchase, it doesn't always work out that way. Every now and then, the trailer needs service when I a thousand or more miles from home. If I can't fix it, I get somebody local to fix it. I get a clear itemized receipt WHEN I PAY FOR THE REPAIR. I then submit a claim to my warranty provider (usually after I get home). A week or two later I get a reimbursement check in the mail. While not the easiest solution, I have found it to be the most painless-also the least stress. I get my RV fixed, continue my trip/vacation.

The lesson is to purchase the right warranty if you need/want one. If the selling dealer did a thorough walk thru on delivery, most (not all) issues you experience, you can fix yourself or with the help of a friend (or the internet - like this forum or YOUTUBE).

I can't tell you the cheapest place to buy your trailer, but if you take the time to "google it," you will find several dealers that will be pretty low. You just have to decide how far you will travel and what other "hidden" factors are in the deal (warranty, financing, etc.). Buying an RV requires not only money, but time as well.
MBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:23 PM   #12
Dooley

Keystone nightmare

It will probably a lot less aggravating if you just get 100k in cash and go outside and burn it in the fire !!
The pain and suffering won't be so bad !!
And it will be quicker

Keystones customer service is terrible.

move on and find something better !!
Dooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:09 PM   #13
Pull Toy

LET THE BUYER BEWARE!!! IF THEY'RE SUBSTANCIALLY CHEAPER... RUN AWAY... THERE'S A REASON!!!

They all pay the same price, more or less. The RV industry is not as big as the Auto industry with bonuses and volume sales incentives. Bring your local(est) dealer a bonafide offer from another dealer or internet ad, and go from there. The final factor, as mentioned already, how far are you willing to haul to your bargain to the "Selling Dealer" for warranty repairs and adjustments. Your local guy doesn't get paid enough by the factory, to care about your problems with the other guys sale, and you might be waiting a long time... like... till all of his customers are happy!

A THOUGHT TO PONDER..........................................

Pull Toy

Steve & Jan, Ava & Emma (Mini Schnauzers):
2016 F350 Lariat 4X4 Powerstroke CC/SB "PULLTOY V"
2013 Alpine 3535RE "MAGIC CARPET IV"
Proud Navy Vet!
Pull Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:31 PM   #14
Festus2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooley View Post
It will probably a lot less aggravating if you just get 100k in cash and go outside and burn it in the fire !!
The pain and suffering won't be so bad !!
And it will be quicker

Keystones customer service is terrible.

move on and find something better !!
Dooley -
The OP was looking for recommendations on a "great deals on a 2016 345 Fuzion". Your response is hardly constructive and really doesn't contribute much to his search other than to express your own negative opinions and experience with Keystone.

You've made your dealings and frustration with Keystone known in other posts so repeating them here once again isn't really accomplishing anything. If you have something constructive and helpful to offer in the way of suggestions to the OP, then I'm sure he would be glad to read about them. Otherwise, you have made yourself clear and there is no need to continue with the negative posts.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:31 PM   #15
Dooley

So pretty much this is only for happy thoughts and warm fuzzy feelings Festus and not the real truth people are looking for on these forums ?
Dooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:53 PM   #16
dcg9381

I think he's saying that if you don't like Keystone, you'll have to find new ways to present that information, otherwise resort to private message.

I'm telling the OP: Pretty much all new 5th wheels have issues. If he buys one "far away" he might want to consider the reality of the nationwide warranty situation with Keystone.

Or, as other people have said, ask his local dealer to meet that nationwide price.

There's only so much a retail dealer can cut...
Old 04-27-2016, 05:43 PM   #17
Face Down

I bought mine in OH, live in NC. My local Camping World who is a Keystone dealer has no problem doing warranty work for me. Google is your best friend, you can save thousands if you do your research. I would tell you where I bought mine but they don't sell Keystone Toy Haulers anymore.
Face Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:48 PM   #18
Face Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post
Otherwise, you have made yourself clear and there is no need to continue with the negative posts.
Agreed....
Face Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 06:18 AM   #19
Wildhorse

We got our Raptor for $2,500 under invoice but the dealer wasn't touchy freely. They just move units, lots of them. If this fits what you are looking for pm me and we can talk about it. It wasn't all positive but I'd use them again due to price and complete lack of hassle.
Wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 03:43 PM   #20
gtsum2

Got a 2015 345 chrome at Mcgeorge in Virginia last April for 42% off msrp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk