Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2016, 02:19 PM   #1
cvizgo

326srx

Hey folks. Does anyone know if the 326SRX Has come with or can be ordered with anything else besides the long couch? Could it be purchased with a dinette or a table and chairs + a lounge chair or love seat type thing. I realize the slide is smaller then the 325SRX but would really like something else besides the long couch. I look forward to your responses.
2011 Keystone Passport 3050
cvizgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 08:33 AM   #2
hdxbonez

I believe it's only available with the 4 recliners. The original dining table makes using the recliners difficult, and also makes the kitchen area cramped for more than one person at a time. The wife and I discussed removing the 2 center recliners, and moving the 2 end pieces together on one side to add a dinette. We do have occasional guests however, and that would have had a negative impact on seating in the main living area. In the end, I made a smaller dining table that only uses 2 of the original 3 support legs. This has worked out well, leaving plenty of seating for more people, and leaving the kitchen area much less cramped. The new table is 24"x30", more than enough room for 2 of us to dine on. When we have more than 2 for dinner, we have a folding table that we use with the rollover couches in the garage area.