Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2015, 07:50 PM   #1
socalhd

14 FZ342/ Monster Package

Anyone with the same model can you tell me what Mattress you got in the Monster Package?
We have an issue with our Mattress like it is broken in the middle. In researching and talking with my dealer it is apparent the mattress that was supposed to be in our unit is a Memory Foam according the Brochure. However that is not what we have. Just looking for confirmation

2007 F350 Dually
2014 Fuzion FZ342
2015 Harley CVO Limited
socalhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 02:43 PM   #2
MBD

My monster package 342 came with a memory foam mattress. We didn't care for it very much. I threw away the mattress on the top bunk in the garage and put the memory foam mattress there for guests/grandkids. We now sleep in a sleep number bed-I say it is OK, but mama likes it a lot.
MBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 02:11 PM   #3
socalhd

We should have gotten the Memory Foam with ours. Not sure what it is but the wife and I feel like thers is a hole in the middle. Like it had been folded for a long period of time. When laying on it you feel like you are falling into the middle. Dealer has gotten Keystone to replace it Under Warranty

2007 F350 Dually
2014 Fuzion FZ342
2015 Harley CVO Limited
socalhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 05:39 AM   #4
Brentw

Mine to was to be a memory foam, sold it and replaced with a real one.
2008 Goldwing
Brentw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 05:46 AM   #5
dcg9381

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalhd View Post
Anyone with the same model can you tell me what Mattress you got in the Monster Package?
We have an issue with our Mattress like it is broken in the middle. In researching and talking with my dealer it is apparent the mattress that was supposed to be in our unit is a Memory Foam according the Brochure. However that is not what we have. Just looking for confirmation
Make sure the brochure and the manufacture year match. I've seen Keystone refuse to help over "mattress" issues before citing manufacture year vs brochure... Year sold may be different.
dcg9381 is offline   Reply With Quote