Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 05-22-2020, 02:19 PM   #1
Soko179

NEW Montana High Country 330RL owners

Have a new 2019 High Country 330RL at the dealers getting ready for us to go should be ready Wednesday. Should be a good unit for travelling.
Soko179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:35 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new trailer! Lots of good folks with lots of knowledge so just come on in and join the conversation. Bought a new 331RL (residential fridge) in March. We're in it right now in FL (had to make an emergency trip). Been in it since March 4 or so and it hasn't had a hiccup. I did do some things to it prior to departing.

A couple of things before you take the trailer; Make SURE your TV works. Mine worked fine on walk thru but didn't put it thru all the paces. Have them use the source button and see if "TV" shows up as one of the sources. If not you won't be able to connect to cable or OTA TV channels. Furrion says it appears to be something faulty with the TV. 2nd make sure they check the continuity of the coax cables for the "Key TV". Mine doesn't make it from the controller to the living room TV. It may go to the other locations but I haven't checked because it's not important to us. Had Comcast come out and install my broadband connection and was going to use the coax to the TV. His tester said it didn't make it thru and we had to run my broadband through the window. I'll check it out when I have time (DW is back for 15 days now). I figure a bad connector on one end or the other.

Before it left the lot I replaced the Ranier LRF tires with Sailun LRG tires. You may have good luck with the Raniers but I just didn't want to chance it. I had them add slide toppers; our verdict is still out on that. They flop/pop here in FL I can't imagine what is going to happen in "windy" country.

Check the glass on the front of the Furrion fireplace. It won't stay in place traveling and wants to pop off. I just put a drop of silicone on the top of each corner of the glass so it wouldn't just pop up and off the little hooks.

I've done some other things as well. You can PM me and I can talk about them.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:51 PM   #3
Gary R.

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your new Montana! We're sure you will many memories with it.

Take care!
Retired Firefighter/EMT.
Gary R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:55 PM   #4
gearhead

Don't trust that chicken house latch on the shower doors. I used spring loaded curtain rods in the bottom track, others have used pool noodles.
You will probably need a "wet bolt kit" sooner rather than later.
Wax it, a lot.
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4 LB Cabover
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 01:48 PM   #5
meaz93*

Montana's are gorgeous trailers...congrats! & welcome.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200429-194428_Facebook.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	27536
meaz93* is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
montana