Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-20-2021, 07:59 AM   #1
ceasefire

Fuse panel location

Anyone know the fuse panel location on a 2004 zepplin 181?
ceasefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 08:59 AM   #2
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasefire View Post
Anyone know the fuse panel location on a 2004 zepplin 181?
Looked at a 2004 Zepplin L181 and it appears the "fuse panel" is under your refrigerator. It is actually a power center where your power cord connects to a converter box and you will have A/C breakers and 12V fuses. The converter box connects to your battery as well and keeps it charged while connected to shore power. There is a little plastic doo-hickey at the top you can turn 90 degrees with a coin and the front of the power center will pivot down for access to breakers and fuses.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 09:47 AM   #3
ceasefire

Thanks

I was wondering the previous owner installed a solar battery maintainer there and now I know what's behind it. Having problems with Trailer lights trying to sort it out between tow vehicle and trailer so need to check fuses.. Thanks for checking. It helped.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:51 AM   #4
Javi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasefire View Post
I was wondering the previous owner installed a solar battery maintainer there and now I know what's behind it. Having problems with Trailer lights trying to sort it out between tow vehicle and trailer so need to check fuses.. Thanks for checking. It helped.
If you're talking about the trailer running lights... they won't be in there.. there should be a junction box on the tongue where the cable from the truck connects..
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:44 AM   #5
MarkEHansen

I would check the connection from the tow vehicle first. They make handy 7-way connector testers which show lights as each circuit gets power, like this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Vehicle-Trail...dp/B0066CGLS6/

... but you can just use a multi-meter as well.
Old 08-20-2021, 02:11 PM   #6
ceasefire

Yea I did that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkEHansen View Post
I would check the connection from the tow vehicle first. They make handy 7-way connector testers which show lights as each circuit gets power, like this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Vehicle-Trail...dp/B0066CGLS6/

... but you can just use a multi-meter as well.
Connectors were corroded as hell cleaned em then put dialectic grease on like magic they came to life. Thanks folks for the replys.
Old 08-20-2021, 03:08 PM   #7
wiredgeorge

Now you know where your breakers and fuses are located. Almost ready to go camping?
Old 08-21-2021, 06:45 AM   #8
ceasefire

Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
Now you know where your breakers and fuses are located. Almost ready to go camping?
Bought it in June in post falls idaho from a mom and pop lot. Exceent shape. I put new tires on in Hayden then headed south to orofi.no stayed two weeks on the Clearwater river at orofino. Blm Has two nice camps on the river that have services.

Then headed over The lolo and stayed a week there. Then over lost trail stayed a few days at birch creek Then spent a week at mackay resevojr before heading back to az via 93.
Need new bed foam as the two piece in there now is pretty beat up. I'll buy a three piece rv queen I saw on Amazon thats memory foam
Other then that it pulls easy behind my 5.4 f150
And fits the bill.this is my first year I didn't tent camp. I'm 72 so it's nice. Lol

Old 08-21-2021, 10:21 AM   #9
wiredgeorge

Tent camping is for the young. Sounds like you are having a great time! RVs are famous for bad mattresses so an upgrade there is always money well spent and a lot less time with a sore back in the morning. Good luck and God bless!

Tags
fuse