Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-22-2020, 11:36 AM   #21
Equineknitter

We couldn't be happier with Crestview in Georgetown. I guess it just goes to show that we all have good and bad experiences. I'd buy from them again and I've sent a lot of friends to them (who were also satisfied). Let us know your experience when you go pick up your TT.
Equineknitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 08:18 AM   #22
weavermc

Everyone has experiences and opinions. Mine was CV in Georgetown with a new 5th wheel just over 2 years ago. Found lots of small issues (no surprise for any RV) but I felt like I received great after-the-sale service. After every trip we took, we dropped it off at the store and gave the list of issues we found to our service manager. They would keep it a few weeks to diagnose, work the warranty paperwork/requests, get the parts and fix. And we'd do it again. After our 1-year model warranty was over, they have done similar support using our Extended Warranty (Protective).

In the end, wherever you buy - focus on the support / maintenance because that is where you will spend most of post-purchase energy.
weavermc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:05 AM   #23
JMB

I don,t know about either of the dealers in question but Crestview in Buda Tx fixed the seal and slide on our Jayco under warranty, when we had bought it from another dealer and that dealer (RVMAX now CW) had it in there shop three different times for months and said it couldn't be fixed once and then tried to tell me there wasn't anything wrong. (the seal didn't even touch the top of the slide). Crestview fixed it in three days.
JMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 12:11 PM   #24
Mike&Sandy

Well, I bought a 29bhs from Crestview in Georgetown last weekend. The experience was considerably better than I expected after reading reviews.

Jim Tillman the salesman, did his job very well. He showed the unit, was accomodating, and didn't pressure me in any way. He handed me off to the "finance" guy who barely said 2 words to me, he just wanted to know when I could bring a check.

The "paperwork" lady was very nice and gave us several helpful tips.

The "PDI" guy was very young and missed several obvious things, like we couldn't get the outdoor grill started, the next day (I stayed in the parking lot overnight to check it out more before leaving the property), another guy told me there was a cutoff near the quick disconnect. We laughed, it would have been nice to know that after trying to light it 100 times, lol.

They gave me a $100 gift card for being a Veteran (thanks guys that was really nice), I used it on a slide-out cover. The parts manager made a couple of mistakes and made up for it by shipping it to me for free, $170 savings.

Over all, I'm very satisfied with those guys and would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for input, much appreciated.

Mike
Mike&Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote