Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
ChuckHam

LF Jack Error on Lippert Ground Control TT Leveling System

Good evening all,
I have a 2017 Keystone Laredo 335MK travel trailer with the Lippert Components TT Leveling System. I was auto-leveling my TT when everything stopped working and kept getting a "LF Jack" Error. It said to retract everything to clear the error. When I try to auto retract, all the lights flash and the panel turns off. I can retract them with the panel arrows one jack at a time or both fronts or both rears. But when one gets to fully retracted point, all the panel lights flash and it turns off.

I did put everything down about 6 inches and tried to auto retract, but when I do all the lights on the panel flash and the unit powers off. I removed all power to the unit for about 30 minutes to try and clear the error, but it will not clear.

What else could be the problem?

Thanks!
ChuckHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:59 PM   #2
Getn off

I had this happen before. Found a youtube vid that shows how to fix easily. Cant remember the proceedure but try searching youtube for the video. Should come right up. GL.
Troy
2018 F350 CC 6.7 PSD drw…Gone.
2021 F350 CC 6.7 PSD drw Platinum…Gone
Getn off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 08:08 PM   #3
Ksupaul

Calling Lippert is also a quick and easy solution from what I keep hearing. Haven’t had to myself. I found their app handy once. Might even have a chat feature if memory is correct?
Ksupaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 09:59 AM   #4
ChuckHam

Quick update..

Issue was cleared with a full battery charge. LCI was very responsive and helped out greatly. Here is the info I got just in case anyone else needs it in the future.

"The issue is with voltage. This is a common error to come up when there is a voltage issue and with the panel turning off and having flashing lights is really good indication. You will want to watch the voltage at the battery to see if it is dropping out. If it is dropping out, charge the batteries and then try again. If the battery voltage is holding at 12.8 or higher, then you will need to test the wires that are going out of the controller, not the touch pad, and see if the voltage is dropping out. If voltage is dropping out, then controller is faulty. By continuing to use the system with low voltage, you could occur more issues. Using low voltage on this type of system can cause more strain on the system than needed. The motors could burn up as when the volts drop, the amps go up. When amps go up, this puts heat into the system. You will need to see where the voltage is dropping out. Our system runs off the batteries. Does not matter if you are hooked into shore power or not. "

Hope this can help out others in the future.
ChuckHam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling