Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-31-2014, 08:57 PM   #1
new owner fuzion 310

Can levelling jacks be flipped up to avoid damage on uneven terrain

We just purchased a 2013 Fuzion toy hauler. We are concerned about the clearance of the jacks on uneven terrain. It has self levelling jacks and there is only about 1 foot from the bottom of the jack to the ground. Is there a way to flip the jacks up or something else????? Thanks for any help or ideas.
new owner fuzion 310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:01 PM   #2
tileman

1st to the site.

We have a 2012 310 fuzion and the jacks are around 16" from the ground.
On ours we can still go up a few holes with the bolts.

Maybe look and see if you can move yours up and rebolt it.
I do not think you can flip the jacks up at lest on mine you can not.

Good luck and let us know what you do with your jacks.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:03 PM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

to the forum and to Keystone RVing.

The question you pose is one that is currently being discussed in another forum. You can find it here: http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15436

There is a wealth of information available on the forum. If you select "Search" located in the top blue bar on every page of the forum. you can find almost anything. Should you have problems locating answers, feel free to post a question in the appropriate section.

Again, welcome and we hope you enjoy your time here.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:45 AM   #4
canesfan

You didn't mention which jacks, but If you have the 6 point level up system and the rear jacks are roughly halfway between the back tires and the back of the rig, I shared your concern when looking at that model (310) recently. I even posed the question to my sales guy who called the rep. The rep told him they were aware of a possible issue with the rear jacks hanging down low far behind the tires. Both rigs I looked at on the lot were that way and the fixed part of the jack was bolted as far up as it could be.

Anyway, no, you can't flip them up or do anything else if they are up all the way. It concerned me enough that I crossed that model off my list even though I had pretty much decided on it. I went with a Raptor whose rear jacks are directly behind the rear wheel and not hanging down so far back.