Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-23-2022, 06:04 PM   #21
Rjstudio

I have a 2016 371 and it's exactly the same compartment. The bottom is the black tank flush connection. But be aware! It flushes both front and rear tank at same time so make sure both your tank valves are OPEN. I thought mine only did the front tank because every time I flushed it I got under and listened but could NEVER hear the back tank flushing. Well, take my word for it, it flushes both!!
The lever to the right of the black tank flush connection is ONLY for when you are connected to the city water and want to fill the fresh water tank. Then I use the outside fresh water fill tube(under the small door) to add water/bleach combination for sanitizing each spring.
The top connection is for winterizing(adding antifreeze) and if you use it you might have to use 2-3rubber washers and tighten it good to get it to draw up the antifreeze! Otherwise it doesn't make a tight connection and sucks air.
Rjstudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 03:59 AM   #22
BeemerJoe

Thank you so much.. I was hoping to find someone with the same configuration. Highly appreciated.
BeemerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 02:48 PM   #23
Rjstudio

You are totally welcome!! Another thing about mine was I literally removed every TV connector on the whole trailer and put on new ones and crimped them tight because every one on the trailer was loose. TV reception is way better!!
Old 01-24-2022, 02:55 PM   #24
BeemerJoe

I bought mine used, and all the tv connectors seem very solid. I've been going over the whole thing for the past 3 months making sure everything is solid. Would have been in Florida by now, but Ford is holding me up. Have a 22 f-350 ordered Sept 11th and it still isn't here. Supposedly (according to the dealer) it's on a truck and should have gotten here No later than today.. I'm holding my breath to see if it get here this evening. Thanks for the informative help
Old 01-24-2022, 06:40 PM   #25
Rjstudio

Damn, that's awesome! We love our 2016 f-350! Our 6.7 will pull a house up a hill and I could still pass anyone else doing 80 while pulling it!! The fastest most powerful truck most I've ever drove!
We bought our 2016 fuzion 371 used too, and I too went through it with a fine tooth comb for a couple months last spring. I tucked copper mesh down around all the openings going into the belly then foamed into the mesh to help try to keep out mice and chipmonks, they say they are sealed underneath but they are not, I had 4 huge holes in the frame at the back where a squirrel or chipmunk got in, I found a bunch of pine cone pieces in the basement so I used steel electrical box covers and self tappers to cover them. Here in minnesota the mice, chipmunks and squirrels are out of control!! They ruin everything!! I luckily didn't see any damage from them.
We also converted ours to a King size mattress then I put struts on the door under the bed for easy access.
I know ours pretty well, so if you have other questions, just ask! Oh by the way our propane regulator was not working well when using the stove, the burners would pop and had yellow tips and I could smell a tiny bit of propane in the tank compartment and they say they don't last more than 4-5 years so I replaced mine and it is much better and safer!
Sorry about rambling, I get excited when I talk about our toy hauler, plus I like to help out others!
Old 01-25-2022, 05:32 AM   #26
BeemerJoe

My Fuzion is a 2016 Fuzion 422 Chrome. Got one hell of a good deal on her about 4 months ago. Had someone pull it home for me as didn't have a truck yet. I noticed your model has what looks like a residential fridge on it. If it is, what are you doing about power when not hooked up. When I got mine I experimented with the two batteries that came with it, and found them lacking. Only ran the fridge for about 2 hours without hookup. I replaced the batteries with 4 trojan t-105 and one dedicated generator battery. I can now go 14 hours on inverter for the fridge and still have 50% battery power left. Might consider that if your in the same boat

Tags
fuzion, tank