Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2022, 12:08 PM   #1
Charlos

2022 Avalanche 372MB Nose Cap Lights

OK! I am stuck. I have looked in the pass trough (Actually crawled in) , front storage (generator), water connection compartment, battery compartment and hydraulics compartment. There is no extra switch in the inside switch panel.

Can anyone tell me where or how to turn on these lights?

TIA
Charlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 08:50 AM   #2
1st Chev Diesel

Hi Carlos. I have an Alpine (sister to the Avalanche) and my switch for the nose lights is in the battery compartment on the passenger side of the RV.
1st Chev Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 08:56 AM   #3
bsmith0404

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Chev Diesel View Post
Hi Carlos. I have an Alpine (sister to the Avalanche) and my switch for the nose lights is in the battery compartment on the passenger side of the RV.
That’s where mine is as well, but mine is a 2013 so I wasn’t sure if they moved it. I was trying to remember from when I was selling Avs, and thought those were also in the side compartment.

BTW, the Alpine is the big sister or momma of the Avalanche. Same structure (other than frame, Alpine gets a heavier I beam on most models) mostly same floor plans, just more bells and whistles. Actually built on the same line.
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 09:31 AM   #4
Charlos

Thank you for the info! Will look there again. Where in the Battery compartment is your switch? It is possible that I am seeing it but not recognizing it for what it is.
I will look again this evening when I get back.
Again, Thank you. It is a nitnoid little detail but it is driving me crazy.

Charlos
Charlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 11:04 AM   #5
bsmith0404

They’ve changed them a bit over the years. My batteries and hydraulic pump are all in the side compartment. The battery disconnect is theee as well. The switch for the docking lights us right next to the battery disconnect.
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 05:32 AM   #6
Charlos

2022 Avalanche 372MB Nose Cap Lights - Switch FOUND

Well I finally did find the cap light switch.

It is a black switch on a black wall behind black hoses and black wires in the hydraulics hatch. I had to push aside the hoses to see it.

Many thanks to all that posted helpful hints.

I will post with pix when I get the switch moved to a position where it will be useful.

Tags
light, lights