Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 05-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
JJC

Dometic Refrigerator check light wont go off

We are getting ready to leave for vacation and checking all things are finding that the Dometic refrigerator check light will not go off. The light is suppose to go off if the refrigerator is connected to power. We have tried turning the refrigerator off and then on again but the light turns back on after a few minutes.

The light is only suppose to go on if the gas it not igniting the unit. Can someone enlighten me on how to fix this. Thanks
JJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
Me.Bikes.Dogs

Is the Auto light on?
Is it set to AC or Gas when the check light is on?
2004 Harley Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide (for fun), 1 dog (great company)

Me.Bikes.Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
hankaye

JJC, Howdy;

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJC View Post
We are getting ready to leave for vacation and checking all things are finding that the Dometic refrigerator check light will not go off. The light is suppose to go off if the refrigerator is connected to power. We have tried turning the refrigerator off and then on again but the light turns back on after a few minutes.

The light is only suppose to go on if the gas it not igniting the unit. Can someone enlighten me on how to fix this. Thanks
Do you have an owner's manual for it. If so there should be a troubleshooting section near the back.
If not then would you please tell us which model fridg you have... we can help better as different models have different lights, buttons, switches, etc...

hankaye

Home: 2008 Cougar 278 RKS
T.V.: 2004 F-250 4X4, Level III BulletProofed , Detroit Tru-Track Differential (915A550)
Dog: 2006 Border Collie (Rascal) aka Maximum fur dispersal unit. (08/04/2006 - 12/16/2017) RIP.
hankaye is offline   Reply With Quote