Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2022, 05:33 PM   #1
xRipCity541x

Lippert leveling Jack Issue

I have a 2018 Impact by Fuzion, let me start by saying I no nothing about the leveling system. My back 2 passenger side jacks come down with out the system on. I retracted them and put a ratchet strap on them to get me home and they have so much pressure they snapped the strap. I took it to a local shop and they replaced my front jack that was cracked and told me that should fix the issue and you guessed it, it didn't. When I called them and told them they seemed very unsure about being able to fix the issue so I thought I would get on line and see what I could find. Any help would greatly appreciated, we got the trailer in April and this issue just started. Any help someone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
xRipCity541x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 04:39 AM   #2
ChuckS

If the mid / rear side leveler legs are coming down then you either have a Hydac valve leaking for those two leveler legs ( only 1 for the two ) and or yo7 also have one of those leveler legs leaking internally

Trying to use a strap to hold up any hydraulic leg will be a wasted effort .. the 2000 psi pressure on the extend side will snap most any strap out there ..

This is an easy issue to fix if you take the time ..it is a DIY item .. the dealership doesn’t seem to know their backside form their front side with regards to how to troubleshoot the hydraulic system on your RV

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:32 PM   #3
xRipCity541x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckS View Post
If the mid / rear side leveler legs are coming down then you either have a Hydac valve leaking for those two leveler legs ( only 1 for the two ) and or yo7 also have one of those leveler legs leaking internally

Trying to use a strap to hold up any hydraulic leg will be a wasted effort .. the 2000 psi pressure on the extend side will snap most any strap out there ..

This is an easy issue to fix if you take the time ..it is a DIY item .. the dealership doesn’t seem to know their backside form their front side with regards to how to troubleshoot the hydraulic system on your RV
Chuck S. Thank you for the info. Theoretically if I swap the 2 Hydac valves if one of them is the problem the issue should swap to the other side correct?
xRipCity541x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 04:53 AM   #4
ChuckS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRipCity541x View Post
Chuck S. Thank you for the info. Theoretically if I swap the 2 Hydac valves if one of them is the problem the issue should swap to the other side correct?
If the Hydac valve for that side isn’t working right then swapping them on the manifold would in fact move the problem to the other two mid rear levelers

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling