Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Nomad2009

New Owner, Supplies I must have asap!!

OK, I tried to search this topic not sure if I was wording right what I was searching, so if this topic exists a link would be great. I would love to gain all your wisdom on all things rv, seriously. ( any other wisdom too, lol) Looking for what I may need from clips to securing items to all wisdom from my rv elders as I am excited to know "need information", and feel free to tell me anything its appreciated on what can make this the best start experience even the small stuff, my brain is fried just trying to get through buying. My wife is not a camping type and rv was the only way to even get her out so If I can I want to make the experience from the start the best in my power by due diligence and preparedness to make it a positive experience for my family.

To start I need to know advise on basics for example:

The dealer does not give a kit they said they will give me a credit to buy what I need 25$, for the hoses etc.. So is there a hose brand or length and any other like best basic must have items I must have to get out there and get the family started. The path of least resistance (some things I picked up was a cordless drill for jacks, a 20ft hose ????)

Then or now, anything cool you can tell me like awning rugs, tricks, tips, advise, therapy... lol

Thanks, and thanks to forum and looking forward to being a part of this great group of keystone people, it really did play into my decision to own a keystone....so thanks keystone should be grateful for you all...

Lee
2012 Cougar 30RKS
2012 GMC Yukon Denali XL
Nomad2009 is offline   Reply With Quote