Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 07-28-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
dirt33

First time owner of a TT

Hello, I have enjoyed reading this forum recently; I have picked up alot of great advice from you all, and I appreciate you taking the time to post info and photos. We have done rental motorhome trips several times over the last few years, and enjoyed it greatly. Finally purchased a Keystone Bullet 246RBS a couple weeks ago. A travel trailer was more "in our price range" and I already had an F150 to tow it with.

It is just my girlfriend and I, and our two dogs. I absolutely love the floorplan. The large rear bathroom is great. We are fairly simple; as long as we have our dogs with us and safe/secure in the trailer, we are content relaxing and enjoying the peacefulness of a nice campground. We have visited some really nice parks on our rental trips, so I am glad to know several places to hit on our travels, and also look forward to finding new parks.

This Keystone forum is awesome. Again, thanks to everyone for sharing info. While I am not totally "starting from scratch" in terms of RV knowledge, I am glad to have this board as not only a resource to get info, but also as a place to simply see what others have to say.

Have a good one.
dirt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #2
Andymon

A big congrats!! We are new also. Have had our TT a little over one year and have only been able to go out 4 times but it was a lot of fun! Enjoy!!

08 Springdale 266RLSS
99 F250 PS 7.3 Diesel
Medford, OR
Andymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:06 PM   #3
dirt33

Thanks Andymon. I hope you are able to get out more often if you want to. I am a little bummed out about that here too, as we don't get much time off of work at all. But, I am thankful that we have a great RV park 30 miles from home, so I am sure we will be pretty frequent customers there on normal Friday night-Saturday night weekends.
dirt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:35 AM   #4
Kristi

from Oklahoma! Congrats & enjoy!

Kristi & Jeff
2014 Cougar 313 rli
2013 F350 king ranch
2014 passport 2650bh (sold)
2009 GMC 2500HD 6.6L 4X4 (sold)
Kristi is offline   Reply With Quote