Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 06:07 PM   #1
Tbos

Alpine Facebook Group Archived?

Did I miss some posts. I went online tonight and it said it has been archived. There was a post from Doug saying “Sorry to have to do this, good luck to you all.
"The matter has been settled"”
The page has been closed. Does anyone think we open a new page? I really liked talking with the other Alpine owners.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:28 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbos View Post
Did I miss some posts. I went online tonight and it said it has been archived. There was a post from Doug saying “Sorry to have to do this, good luck to you all.
The page has been closed. Does anyone think we open a new page? I really liked talking with the other Alpine owners.
This forum is not affiliated with Facebook and has no influence on anything done on that site. In fact, there is a current thread in another section of this forum, confirming that we are separate, distinct from and not affiliated with Facebook.

You might want to contact "Doug" (whoever he is) and ask him if there's anything behind the scenes that you don't have knowledge of that may have affected the closure.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
Old 09-12-2019, 06:36 PM   #3
sandy43

I rather enjoyed that FB group. Lots of good info. Why it closed, who knows.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:52 PM   #4
Tbos

Thanks for reminding those that didn’t know this forum isn’t associated with Facebook. I know there are several people on this forum that were also on the Alpine FB page and wanted to reach out to them.
Old 09-14-2019, 10:48 PM   #5
zoro58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbos View Post
Doug Cail some how got admin privileges ,after only joining last year and for whatever reason archived the group. He should be reported to whoever.
He removed certain members and removed the administrators so as of now it can not be unarchived. I would also passing this info on to other members
Old 09-15-2019, 07:33 AM   #6
JRTJH
Site Team

Posting Facebook links (or links to any site that requires membership) is prohibited. Certainly, that extends to discussions of the administrators and monitors on such sites. If there is a problem with a Facebook site and disagreement with the way it is being managed, this forum is not the appropriate means to discuss how to "rebel" or "report" that site. Please take such discussions off this forum, we don't compete with Facebook, we don't link to Facebook and we don't condone discussions about problems on Facebook.

This thread is closed.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
Closed Thread

Tags
alpine