Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2021, 02:27 PM   #21
flybouy
Site Team

I'm certian cuttjng that power cord in 1/2 will permenatly render it useless. Afterall, no camper would ever think about mcGivering it back together again!
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 03:56 PM   #22
sourdough
Site Team

That solution Keystone asked for is funny. My Furrion was bad so they took it out and then waited for Keystone approval for replacement. Didn't want another Furrion so asked if I could have whatever allowance they would give and I would just buy the kind of TV I wanted (yes it was a smart TV). They said they would probably just send me a check so we proceeded and they installed the TV I went and bought. The hoops began and I have no patience. Said forget it and gave it to the dealership to put in one of their employee rooms (most of the functions worked). At least I got a free install of the replacement.....
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 08:28 AM   #23
Courser Farm

Finally got a check!

Finally Keystone sent the tv money to the dealer. Not sure how long they may have held it.... but we did get the check finally from the dealer a couple of weeks ago.
Former Horse Campers Ready for New Experiences!
Courser Farm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 03:15 PM   #24
slider909

As a side comment, have you by chance gone up on your roof yet? I got the same model as you 3 months ago and have some roof issues. A few others are also reporting the same problem.
slider909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 07:03 AM   #25
Courser Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider909 View Post
As a side comment, have you by chance gone up on your roof yet? I got the same model as you 3 months ago and have some roof issues. A few others are also reporting the same problem.
No Slider- we have not gone up yet. And now dammit we have to!! LOL. I don't do heights... Alan will have to risk it. We had a lovely tripod type ladder on our horse trailer to get to the hay pod- but this ladder is risky!! So what did you find up there?
Former Horse Campers Ready for New Experiences!
Courser Farm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 03:19 PM   #26
slider909

The roof has ripples that go from side to side over where the deck wood butts together. There is a issue with the glue and roof material didn't stick. It will be very easy to spot if it's like that. You don't have to go up on the roof, just up high enough to take a look.
slider909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
remote