Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
Q-Hack

Fuse locations

Pulled into the camp today and noticed that I had blown the fuse on my front legs... I know where that fuse is, as it is now the second time I have had to replace it.

Unfortunately, I also seem to have blown the fuse for both the rear legs and the awning. Can anybody tell me where to locate them on my 2011 Copper Canyon 314FWRLS?

Whenever I do find it, I am planning on replacing the fuses with the self-resetting variety.
Q-Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
Q-Hack

Update:

Well, I think I have found the self resetting circuit breaker for the rear legs... It's mounted to the frame as part of the wire harness next to the motor. Now I just need to figure out why it isn't resetting.

Still haven't figured out how the awning is wired. I can see the wire that comes from the outside wall to the awning, but there are no fuses or breakers associated with it. I can't see any panels that might have such a thing hidden either. May have to take this one into the dealer and see what he can do. It's a good thing that it is stuck in the travel position and not open.
Q-Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:05 PM   #3
caberto

Front legs/landing gear: don't go all the way up or all the way down when retracting or extending the legs... always stop about an inch before you reach the max. Maxing it out will blow your landing gear fuse.

Not sure about your awning... do you have a control panel with fuses in your hallway (it's a panel with a cover on it)? If so, check there to see if there is an awning fuse.
caberto is offline   Reply With Quote