Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Freeways & Byways
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2021, 03:11 PM   #21
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasin1 View Post
Yep you just sent it my way lol. Started raining after your post lol…..I read some reviews about that place or at least I think I did about people walking through campsites and a group of campers had to basically circle the wagons to keep tent campers from cutting right through…but I tried to find those reviews and can’t seem to locate them…I could have had a different place for all I know….we will probably give it a try though
We went thru two of the "tent cities" in the cg. Seems like large groups (15 to 30) congregating, drinking, and playing music. Not my "cup of tea". Those areas are also where most of the "Ferrell " children are in the roads. We have our 2 grand daughters age 7 & 8 so they are enjoying the 5 pools and the playgrounds. Nice large dog run and dog beach. They do have a lot of "included activitites" at NC like the balloon wank, mini golf, crafts, etc. but the rentals are pricey. They do have a nice app that has all the activities listed.

I wouldn't go out of my way to come back. We went to Massey's Landing in Deleware and I prefer that over Cherrystone.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 05:17 AM   #22
Courser Farm

We used Garmin Colorado etc for riding horse trails for years. Now worried about overpasses and such! Are you referring to a piece of hardware or is it all web based now? TYIA
Former Horse Campers Ready for New Experiences!
Courser Farm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 05:20 AM   #23
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courser Farm View Post
We used Garmin Colorado etc for riding horse trails for years. Now worried about overpasses and such! Are you referring to a piece of hardware or is it all web based now? TYIA
I have a garmin 785 gps (hardware) it can link to my phone for traffic updates via garmin drive app…you can update the software periodically..a good vehicle mounted portable rv gps is the best IMO