Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 06-21-2021, 03:16 PM   #21
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
We've used Geico Roadside twice. Once when broken down with the RV in Minnesota on a Sunday. Lady at Geico said get it towed and send us the bill. The tow was $325 and his tip $50.00. Geico paid in four days. My daughter had our tire changed on the car at a concert, no problem. Been with them 40 some years and no problems.
By the way, you guys (and gals) at Mankato Ford, don't think I've forgotten my good service! Kudos to all of you!

Brent I failed to mention that I also had a flat outside Llano TX a couple years back. Right at 5pm and none of the assistance plans could find anyone. The lady at Geico told me the same thing they told Jim; find someone and they would reimburse me, and they did promptly no questions asked. Just had to scan and email them the receipt.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:37 PM   #22
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybouy View Post
I have GS Roadside Assistance, never used it. Last flat tire was probably 10 yrs ago with a previous camper. With the Trailer Aid Plus ramp and the Dewalt 20 volt impact gun I can pretty much get a tire changed by the time the DW can find yhe phone number and find out where we are to tell the person on the phone.
Looks like another item for my Amazon cart..trailer aid plus ramp