Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 08-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
rnkburg

2012 Raptor Issue's anyone got good contact info?

Well I have been going round and round with my dealer and keystone over a few minor issues with my new Raptor 300mp.

To summarize, here is the list that the unit is in the dealer for right now.

1. Trailer Brakes had wires hanging down from them - Keystone replaced under warranty, no issues there except dealer did not have parts in stock.

2. Shock on door failed - Replaced under Warranty.

3. Rear (garage) table when converted into the bed portion on the bottom does not have enough lip to hold table properly, therefore causing table to displace itself and damage to table occurred. (Keystone is denying because dealer put "Table Broke" and can't seem to understand that it won't fly with the warranty department)

4. Top bunk mattress in garage is coming apart at the seams on top of the mattress, this is not the edges, but the "quilting" if you would call it on the top of the mattress. It's like the stitching is deteriorating or something and just pulling apart. Keystone denied saying not evident during pick up ... well it just happened, it was fine at pick up. (Dealer put, Mattress tore)

5. The smaller sink cover on the edge has chipped (we have no clue as to why this happens as it's stored next to the couch on the side between the wall and the couch where nothing else is, only on sink for travel.) Keystone denied saying not listed on pre delivery inspection. Well it just happened.

I spoke to the dealer a week ago, along with my salesperson speaking with "Josh" the keystone rep, who agreed with my logic that you can't just put "table broke" on a warranty claim. He said to send it up and he would send it to warranty. I call today, and all denied again, nothing changed on the terminology or anything.

I call keystone and speak with a polite lady, who agrees that the terminology is incorrect but doesn't think that the counter or mattress would be covered under warranty. She was unsure about the table in the garage. But again, told me to re submit. I pass this information along to the dealer AGAIN.

Is this normal of Keystone to make me play the game like this. I am ready to load this up and head to IN to let someone actually see what I am talking about, sense my dealer can't communicate the issue's correctly. What I am asking is there any contacts that you have that you could share. PM would be fine, I would like to contact someone with some authority at Keystone that would actually help me with this situation. My unit has been there for a month, and I am not getting anywhere. I would love to find Josh's phone number also, as I have asked for him to contact me through the dealer, and I believe that the person at the dealership I asked to have him contact me will convey the message, but I have not heard from him as of yet.

I will say that the lady I spoke with on the phone today informed me that I may have to try another dealer if they can't communicate any better.

Any help would be great, as this has become very depressing on a brand new unit.
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
rnkburg

Well I am happy to report that when I called Keystone again this morning, they put me on hold for a moment and then came back on telling me that they are going to approve everything. The called the dealer and got it all squared away.

Thanks Keystone!!!!
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote