Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 07-24-2021, 03:58 AM   #1
hondapro87

Sprinter 31 MB

Hi, my wife and I are considering a fifth wheel. it is me and her and my 10 yr old son. My son wants his own room, I don't care for the way the living room is set up in the rear bunkhouse models and I also do not want to go over 37-38 foot length.
We found the Sprinter 31 MB that it seems like it will suit us, none of the dealers have one in stock for us to look at.
I do wish it had the 4 point auto leveling feature but I can live without it.
Does anyone have this model? and what is your opinion of it?
Thanks.
hondapro87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 07:00 AM   #2
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondapro87 View Post
Hi, my wife and I are considering a fifth wheel. it is me and her and my 10 yr old son. My son wants his own room, I don't care for the way the living room is set up in the rear bunkhouse models and I also do not want to go over 37-38 foot length.
We found the Sprinter 31 MB that it seems like it will suit us, none of the dealers have one in stock for us to look at.
I do wish it had the 4 point auto leveling feature but I can live without it.
Does anyone have this model? and what is your opinion of it?
Thanks.

I own an old Cougar that doesn't have any of the modern electronic stuff. Many of the complaints and problems people note on this forum are the auto-leveling, KeyTV, In-Command, the digital thermostat, etc. I am not a fan of any of this electronic convenience stuff as it seems to me to be a problem waiting to happen. When it works, life is good but just hear too many horror stories. The Sprinter you are looking at seems to have a pretty good floor plan so go for it! I strongly suggest you have the selling dealer set the trailer up with water and electricity and you go over things with a fine tooth comb and have them fix stuff that needs fixing before signing as they are more apt to get the fixes done pre-signing than after. The campers coming off the lines these days seem to have more issues than those of a few years ago. Good luck.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sprinter