Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 06-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #1
Whitewolf

Burnside RV/Camping World - Houghton Lake, MI

We just picked up our High Country today. I can't say enough about the service we received. There were 5 things we found during the PDI and a tech was immediately sent to fix or adjust. Very nice young man. I asked if he'd add some water to the tank to make sure the pump worked. He did it all with a smile. He showed me at each faucet and the toilet that it all worked. He even said he was going to get a towel to wipe down the shower after he check it out. I said 'No'. I'll get his name and insert it later. Everything we pointed out he jumped on and took care of it. BTW, it was raining during the PDI. Didn't matter to him.

Jim, who conducted the PDI did a great job of explaining things to us. He contacted the tech and got things going for the repairs. If I asked a question he didn't know the answer to, he immediately found someone who did. Took his time with us and not a hint of hurry or frustration. He took me for a test drive since I've never pulled a 5r before. Lots of knowledge. Shoulda' asked him for pointers on backing up. Rain didn't bother him either.

We originally started this process in mid March. If you've read my other posts about Reese you'll understand the problem.

The salesman we had then is no longer with the dealership now. A salesman named Bill stepped in to take his place. Great guy. Easy to talk to. Knows his stuff. He even came in today, ON HIS DAY OFF, to make sure we were taken care of to his satisfaction. No commission, just a great guy.

I also gotta say a big thanks to Adam in parts. The Goosebox that was supposed to take UP TO 14 days to arrive, arrived in 3. I don't know what he did, but, what he did was above the norm.

We've dealt with this dealership since '11. Been in the store many times. Called service asking questions bunches of times. All in all, in our opinion, just good people. This speaks well of the management.

'14 Montana High Country 305RL - Reese Goose Box - Morryde HD shackles & wet bolts - JoyRider shocks - JT StrongArms - Torklift steps - Correct Track - Progressive EMS-HW50C - Clear Source water filter - On The Go water softener
'21 Ram 3500 w/6.7 Cummins - Sinister Diesel oil bypass
Whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:51 AM   #2
Bombfixer

It is refreshing to read about a dealership that actually cares about its customers. I wish I could find a place like that near me. They would get lots of my money in return for good service.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk