Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
slopijom

New mattress for 2009 Passport

I am about to buy a new memory foam mattress for the front bed. It appears to be a 60" x 75" short queen. We camp alot so im looking to get the best fit out of it. So does anyone have any suggestions on best size and thickness? any suggestions are appreciated...

thanks..
slopijom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:31 AM   #2
therink

I'm in the same boat right now, so am interested in the response you get. BTW, I have a slightly used "deluxe" innerspring queen mattress for sale. Any takers?
Steve.

2015 GMC Sierra Denali 3500HD, SRW, Duramax, CC, SB (payload 3700)

https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...65/340FBH1.jpg
therink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
slopijom

mattress fot 2009 passport

I just ordered a foam mattress from mattress insider. It does have a 30 day guarantee...so. il be trying it out at Hollybeach. La on aug. 12th...i let you know how i like it....
Old 08-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #4
CampDestinations.com

Measure the actual length of the mattress. We almost bought a replacement Short Queen (60x74) mattress to replace the "wafer" that came with our Passport. Good thing I decided to use a measuring tape first. Even though the floorplan in the brochure clearly had "60x74" on it, the mattress is actually a full 80" queen. We decided to try and take our older mattress from in our home which is a nice pillow-top and put it in the camper and upgrade to something nicer in our bedroom.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:23 AM   #5
slopijom

Yep, i did measure my mattress and the bed itself. it is a 60 x 75" it appears the newer and longer campers come with full queens... My mattress should come in this week and im planning on trying it out as soon as i get home from Israel(work)....I'll give details on how i like this new mattress.....
Old 08-10-2011, 02:30 PM   #6
Mij

We were disappointed in the factory matress in our Passport 3050BH so I put a full size queen matress that I had in the house. It fits tight to the entertainment center but it fits to the point where you can get the sheets and quilts around it and we sleep much better. I had to pretty much fold the thing in half to get it in there but well worth the effert.
Mij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:51 PM   #7
jq1031

We purchased a Serta 4" memory foam mattress topper 60x80, placed it on top of our mattress & very satisfied!
jq1031 is offline   Reply With Quote