Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 04-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
rebelfan

Question Some Manuals Missing

Just purchaced a Fuzion 412 TEIII and a lot of the manuals for the electronics were not with the paper work. So not a big deal I called the customer service (Keystone) to get them to email me a manual for my keyless entry system so that i could program my code and after the second time the two manuals where not the right one. Calling back a third time and stating that the manuals they had sent did not work, customer service said that it was something wrong with my entry system and I needed to take it back to the dealer. After searching around on the net I found that I was not the only one having this problem, someone on the Motorhome rv site found the right manual for our keyless entry system, it's really a shame the Keystone cannot provide their customers with the right damn manual.
For anyone having this problem and need the right manual here is the link:
http://www.trimarkcorp.com/en/media/...01-20_Rev3.pdf

rebelfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
antiqfreq

I am quite sorry you had that problem, but in the end you did find the manual you needed.

Customer service isn't what it used to be - everywhere......

Good luck with your new Fuzion - keep all posted!

Happy Travels!

Jo
ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
rebelfan

ThanksJo,

Guess you are right, but you would think they would have the manuals you need for your camper.

The dealer that I bought from would have help me anyway, they seem to be pretty good.

Happy RV'ing!
rebelfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
mrxlh

I have been dealing with really a non issue for several months by phone with Keystone and my dealer to no avail. I finally sent them (Keystone Customer Service) an email and got a response in 2 days time. Update to come when it's finally resolved.

Lesson, sometimes a paper trail (email reciepts ect. which are a legal document in a court of law in most states) will give much better results. One thing is for certain, it cannot hurt. Might give it a shot for anything in the future.

2008 Ford F350 CC LWB Dually
2011 Raptor 4014LEV
2006 H-D FLHX
2010 Honda Rancher 420ES
mrxlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
KFinn

Thanks for the PDF. I was searching as the dealer didn't program in the keypad correctly when I bought it used.

I followed the instructions to reprogram the access code and had no luck. So I removed the panel and followed the instructions to reset the Authorization code and that seemed to give me the successful beeps. I then went back to program the access codes and programmed one code to 1/2 and a diff to 3/4 and they both gave success beeps. But to my dismay, I can not unlock the camper using either of these codes. After entering the 5 digit code I get a double or triple beep. Hard to count them that fast and the last button beep.

Does anyone have any advice that may know what I am or am not doing right?
KFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #6
gkainz

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the keyless entry system, and while my response doesn't help you in the least, I just have to respond with my positive experience.

I searched and searched in stores, online, RV part stores, etc for battery boxes to match the OEM box in my Laredo. Nobody had one that looked just like the one that was already installed. (Yeah, I was being pretty stubborn about it).

I emailed Keystone customer support in hopes they could point me to a supplier for their boxes, and they responded next day with a part number and a link to order 2 battery boxes from them that match what they install. And, it was less expensive than everything I found anywhere, including WalMart. So, I was pleased and impressed with their service.
gkainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #7
FISHING-THE-USA

Angry Customer service?

I agree that customer service is not what it used to be. Keystone like many US companies have people that only see the immediate dollars, and have no interest in "customers". The attitude is that there paychecks are forever. Keystone has no decent warranty system, dealers can do as they please. Corporate people have no expectation of ever having to look a customer in the eye, thus deception and lies are the norm. Buying an RV compares to purchasing the Truck. You can take your vehicle to any dealer, never been refused, but the RV is completely different. I guess all the RV dealers know that the products are inferior, and that there is little company backing.
Purchased my first new RV, a Cougar HC, multitude of problems, never again for a Keystone product.
FISHING-THE-USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #8
poochy

keyless pad

we got our new fuzion 302 tr lll home same problems with keyless entry took in warr dealer fixed had to order new key pad works great now good luck
poochy is offline   Reply With Quote