Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
NWest

New Unit Bugs/Black Tank Flush

I purchased a Bullet 230bhs, with the black tank flush installed wrong, check valve possibly backwards and a water heater that would not work in electric mode "was told they had to re wire water heater". My dealer repaired it but im not sure how they did it. I noticed a cut that had been taped under camper. Can anyone shed light on this repair in this particular unit. So far I feel like my first trip was similar to the Titanic!
FYI
When your dealer tells you that they are waiting on Keystone to ok the warranty work and send the part and they have "no clue whats taking them so long." I had been waiting for 3 weeks at this point. Call Keystone and ask for warranty department and provide your serial number and they will be happy to tell you what day it was submitted and when the part left. They also explained that they would interveen if needed. This left Camping world without words.
NWest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black tank flush, dealer issues, water heater