Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
BadmanRick

Question Installing Additional Speakers

Has anyone installed additional speakers inside on the cieling of a Premier 19FBRP over the stove and over the tv? If so:
1. Did you have any problems with Electric wires, Speaker wires or A/C Ducts in the cieling?
2. Did you youse a Hole saw or just cut the thin plywood with a Knife?
3. Were there any cross members running front to back in the cieling or just side to side?

Update 9/18/11 I purchased a Video Bore scope and went up inside the wall behind the stereo and found that Keystone just drilled a hole large enough for the wires to fit through in the roof truss. They also secured the wires so you can't pull them back through. I cannot run additional wires for more speakers. I can't unserstand why Keystone would do this.

I also have upgraded my factory stereo and i have a new Jensen AWM970 for sale. Please send me a private message if interested.
BadmanRick is offline   Reply With Quote