Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
lab530

Question 2011Bullet Premier 31BHPR

Has anyone heard of this RV 2011Bullet Premier 31BHPR or have one? We are looking into this one as to the Laredo 303TG as the weight is much less. Please give me any information you have heard on this one. Thanks.

2006 Ford F-150 5.4L 3.55axle

Toss up between buying
2011Bullet Premier 31BHPR or Laredo 303TG
lab530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
Kurt

We have a 2011 Premier 31BHPR and have been very pleased with this trailer. We purchased it last May and have taken it out numerous times last season.

I have only had some minor warranty items that are getting fixed right now so that it will be ready for the 2011 season.

The first was the factory had tightened the door knob to the interior bathroom door too tightly and actually crushed into the door, so they will be replacing the door.

The second thing that numerous owners have stated was a problem was with the stabilizer jacks. I had the same problem on my first trip out and after the season, 3 of the 4 were broke, so they are replacing them with a different brand under warranty.

The third item was the Thetford water module on the toilet. It would leak water when filling up the bowl initially after you would hook up the city water supply.

Other than those three items, the trailer has performed awesome and our family with a 2 and a 5 year old love it, especially the bunkhouse area and the outdoor kitchen! It also tows very nicely behind a 1/2 ton pickup, which looks like what you have.

2011 Keystone Premier 31BHPR
2008 Toyota Tundra DC 4x4 5.7L V8
Reese Strait-Line WD hitch w/ Dual-Cam sway control
Tekonsha Prodigy P3 Brake Control
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
lab530

More ?'s

Thanks for the great tips. Now, do you know what the difference if there is one from the Bullet Premier to the Bullet Premier (Godiva). Also, it looks like the outside of the RV has different paint colors. Does it depend on the decor? Also, was curious to where the outdoor shower is?
lab530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #4
Kurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab530 View Post
Thanks for the great tips. Now, do you know what the difference if there is one from the Bullet Premier to the Bullet Premier (Godiva). Also, it looks like the outside of the RV has different paint colors. Does it depend on the decor? Also, was curious to where the outdoor shower is?
There is no difference other than the Godiva is the interior color and fabric pattern which is what we have in ours. The exterior paint color on ours is the standard. They had an optional full body paint but the cost for it and the fact that I think the color looks peachy on the front cap in pictures and certain lighting made me stick with the standard paint. Regarding the outside shower it is located by the shore power plug which is in between the two slide outs.

A few other features that we like are the LED exterior lighting and the power jack on the tongue.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I will try and answer them!

2011 Keystone Premier 31BHPR
2008 Toyota Tundra DC 4x4 5.7L V8
Reese Strait-Line WD hitch w/ Dual-Cam sway control
Tekonsha Prodigy P3 Brake Control
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
LMC

I also have the 31bhpr and love it. However I cannot figure out the placement of the cushions on the u shaped dining area to make it into a bed. If u have any suggestions or a picture please share.
LMC is offline   Reply With Quote