Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Jay D

Sprinter

My wife and I bought a 2010 Sprinter 299BHS in August of last year. We used it about 10 times before winter hit in Northern RI. Wanted to know if any one has had any issues with there's. So far so good with ours.The 3 kids love the bunks. Every one that we talk to at the campgrounds love the outside kitchen. Will be getting it ready next weekend to begin the season. Thank u.
Jay D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
woodsters

We bought our 2010 31BH Sprinter Select a year ago. We had a couple of issues that we had to take it back in for warranty work. Our DVD player stopped working. They replaced it with a new one and one of our drawer slides broke. They replaced the slide on it. all else is good.
woodsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
Jay D

We opened the unit up last weekend for the 1st time since winter started. So far the only problems we found was they hung a picture with double sided tape and that fell off the wall. The other one was the power cord would not come out of the storage hole. I had to remove the breaker panel to see the cord. What happened was they nailed a board to separate the panel and the power cord, the board broke and then got stuck in the cord so I could not pull it out. Other than that so far so good. We are heading out in 2 weeks for the 1st time this season. See how it goes.
Jay D is offline   Reply With Quote