Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2018, 07:37 AM   #1
mskeyspirate

New Product Question

Everytime we camp, I see campers of every year, price, and color that are just plain pitiful looking do to faded caps, stickers, decals and such. So I just purchased a product from McKees 37 that is made to prevent, and partially restore camper decals and stickers. I'm leary, but have used their products to help restore finishes on my cars and truck with good success. Since the camper is not accessible for another month or so, ( in winter storage) I am not able to give an accurate review. How bout any of you ? Ever used this product ? What here the results ? It also says that it keeps decals from drying out and cracking as it contains UV protection.
mskeyspirate is offline   Reply With Quote