Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2021, 07:30 AM   #1
LiquidDude

Refrigerator power issue

Was wondering if anybody has had a similar issue. Just purchased a new 2021 Sprinter with a 110V home style refrigerator. Went camping on a shakedown stay close to home and found that the GFCI kept tripping. After several hours of head scratching found that the receptical that the fridge is plugged into (way back in the slide)is on the GFCI and a receptical on the kitchen counter labeled GFCI is wired from the refrigerator breaker in the power panel. I couldn't take it in for repairs until the 19th, But I was hoping all they would have to do is swap wires in the power panel and we would be good to go. But I was wondering and here is another Q. How is the inverter for the fridge tied into this. And did it do damage to the fridge, GFCI circuit, or the inverter during my trip. Having allowed it to run (attempt to run) during my overnight stay. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
LiquidDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power