Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-11-2019, 12:58 PM   #1
Cookshelley

Wardrobe slide issue

2018 Fuzion 427 -
I opened the wardrobe slide yesterday and when I went to close it the slide sounded as if it came in all the way. When I went outside it was still open about 6 inches. I was unable to open and close it again using the iN·Command touch screen. When the slide button is pushed on the touchscreen there is a clicking at the iN·Command control center in the storage area of the trailer. The motor doesn’t seem to be running. I am unable to get the slide in the remainder of the way at this time.
I have verified there is no obstructions, the fuses at the iN·command control center in the trailer storage area appear to be good, no cables are broken or unattached.
The additional two slides work with no issue.
Is there another fuse that controls the slides? Any ideas of what the issue might be?
Thank you.
Cookshelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 09:29 PM   #2
LewisB

Are these cable slides? You may need to remove the access molding and manually attempt to move the slide using a drill and the flexible extension to the slide motor. That would at least tell you if the mechanical system was the problem. Just a thought...
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport XRC - the "Blue Goose"

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...yZ_w7jyofaPLVQ
LewisB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide