Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2021, 03:21 AM   #21
notanlines

I suspect everybody's mileage will vary where these things are involved. Most of the members have differing views on how often for clean towels, bidets, toilet paper and wipes, laundry, and dumping grey water on the ground.
I told CaptJohn that I like to 'poke a stick through the fence at a barking dog' on occasion. Of course I do. It might rile a few, but it has a tendency to bring people into the conversation who might not be there.
Laundry IS one of those subjects that is rife with differing views. We see a few Splendid type machines in our parks, a few campers who hang things out to dry, a few who use laundromats, and a few, of course, who could stand to use the laundry more often.
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 08:42 AM   #22
KarenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
Mike, maybe you better explain this one: "We conserve the wash water and use it on a few loads."
I don't believe I could get DW to sign on for this one.
My folks had a suds saver at home, 1st load the least dirty, last load my brothers work clothes. They were popular in the 50-60's.
Past
2006 Springdale 280 FWIKL-GL
1997 Jayco 253
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote