Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2017, 07:36 AM   #1
Canonman

THANKS!! Camping World Kaysville, UT

Excellent customer support and service!! Cameron Cline and the service team at Camping World in Kaysville Utah have done an absolutely fantastic job of servicing our Cougar since we purchased it there May of last year. There were several nagging warranty issues that required a lot of patience and perseverance on their part to overcome but in the end they worked out all the bugs.
Most importantly, we had an issue with the TPO roof material coming loose only 2 months after the warranty had expired. Cameron and the warranty liaison person at CW contacted Keystone and convinced them to cover the necessary repairs under warranty. That was going the extra mile to help a customer who was looking at a significant out of pocket cost.
We just finished two weeks traveling SW Colorado. 1,000 or so miles. Snow, rain sleet and finally 80 degree temps in Moab, UT. Everything on the Cougar worked flawlessly! We had a great trip and enjoyed our RV to the fullest.
Thanks Guys! Great Job!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5651 - Version 2.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	14269   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4924.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	14270   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5444.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	14271   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5087 - Version 2.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	14272  
I think the little voices in my head have started a chat group.
Canonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:52 AM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Where is that last picture at?? I've seen that somewhere.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #3
Canonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Where is that last picture at?? I've seen that somewhere.
Crystal Mill on the Crystal River near Marble CO.
It's a very popular spot for photographs. DW saw a post card with a photo of the mill and said she wanted one. She always gets what she wants if I know what's good for me
Here's a little different angle
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_5034.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	14274  
Old 10-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #4
earlzach

Congrats, wished I could say I'm as happy with CW.
CANT GET MY 100.00 REFUND!!!.
Funny thing about this is they cashed my check 4 days after settlement. They should have just given me back my check.
earlzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:17 AM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonman View Post
Crystal Mill on the Crystal River near Marble CO.
It's a very popular spot for photographs. DW saw a post card with a photo of the mill and said she wanted one. She always gets what she wants if I know what's good for me
Here's a little different angle
Hah! That's what I thought. After a little thought I went to the kitchen and I've got that picture stuck on the front of my fridge (magnetic card) but it's in winter!! Thanks!
Old 10-07-2017, 10:54 AM   #6
SummitPond

Your photography is stupendous! I know it is the eye and mind behind the lens that makes the picture and not the equipment, but what do you use (Canon obviously, but what model and lens/lenses)? Do you do any post-processing before posting?

Thanks.

Now: 2019 Winnebago 2500FL w/e2 WDH;Sold: 2015 Bullet Premier 19FBPR (shown)
2012 Ford F-250 Lariat Super Duty Crew Cab (gas 6.2 L, 3.73 gear ratio 2WD, 172" WB)
SummitPond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:36 AM   #7
Canonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShacterShack View Post
Your photography is stupendous! I know it is the eye and mind behind the lens that makes the picture and not the equipment, but what do you use (Canon obviously, but what model and lens/lenses)? Do you do any post-processing before posting?

Thanks.
My equipment is somewhat dated since retiring. Canon 5D MKII (Seriously Jonesing for the MK IV) Lenses are the real secret: 16x35, 24x70, 70x200 all "L" glass. I shoot RAW so post processing is a given to create low res JPEG images for posting. I'm still using Aperture and try to come back as close as possible to what my eye saw when I shot the picture.
As for eye and mind; (thank you for the compliment) starting out, I tried to look at why I liked a certain photo more than another. Everyone looks at the photos they've taken during a trip and there is always those 2 or 3 that really stand out. Why? It's probably different for each person but once you know what you like then it's just a matter of making that happen when composing the shot. If you'd like to pm me I'd be happy to discuss more of the detail involved in composition as well as accessories that help make the shot happen.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_5998 - Version 2.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	14275  
Old 10-07-2017, 12:26 PM   #8
sourdough
Site Team

Not to go too far astray from the line of the thread but; I have a nephew plus my granddaughter that are really into photography. I thought I was going to be years ago and bought all kinds of stuff but I always took "run of the mill" shots generally. I was talking to my nephew years ago and he made the remark that he "saw in pictures"? I thought that odd. Then, last year when talking to my granddaughter she said basically the same thing - plus she's into all kinds of photo stuff now. I began thinking that maybe that's the difference between taking "pictures" and taking "stunning pictures". I'm a mechanical/electrical/logic kind of guy; I've never been a "creative" genius - so maybe that plays into it as well. Now, back to CW......