Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 03-13-2021, 06:33 PM   #41
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Yep, got lots of "work" clothes I've accumulated from using it; particularly using Starbrite mold and mildew remover on the bottom side of my awning. Sort of like 70s tie dye I guess.
I used a bottle mixed with Lysol concentrate to spray EVERYTHING down before touching. It didn't ruin my clothes & smelled better than bleach.
We were at KOA where across the way they had rental class C come in every night most were not speaking English & not friendly. Everyone of them once parked used the drinking water hose to rinse the slinky before connecting, don't ask me why, by running from one end of the other on the slinky, then connected both to the rv, no gloves, no wiping of anything. The next morning they reversed the process & about 1/2 of them disconnected water/sewer dropped both hose to the ground, unplugged power,stowed cord & drove off leaving both hoses laying & the restrictor left on the water connection.
I guess they bought new at every stop.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 07:01 PM   #42
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
I used a bottle mixed with Lysol concentrate to spray EVERYTHING down before touching. It didn't ruin my clothes & smelled better than bleach.
We were at KOA where across the way they had rental class C come in every night most were not speaking English & not friendly. Everyone of them once parked used the drinking water hose to rinse the slinky before connecting, don't ask me why, by running from one end of the other on the slinky, then connected both to the rv, no gloves, no wiping of anything. The next morning they reversed the process & about 1/2 of them disconnected water/sewer dropped both hose to the ground, unplugged power,stowed cord & drove off leaving both hoses laying & the restrictor left on the water connection.
I guess they bought new at every stop.

What got me was she took the ends of the slinkies and pushed the faucet head down in them, rotating them and pushing them all over the faucet head. I was thinking "what the heck".
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote