Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2021, 10:50 AM   #21
Mikelff

Quote:
Originally Posted by creegs View Post
I should clarify.....the dealer is acknowledging that it is used, but they are saying since it was never used, they can pricing it like a new trailer. We are saying that since it might not have a warranty, and since it has been sold once, we are not paying the price the are asking. Then there is the roof.....
PASS IT UP. Like others have posted, don't buy it until the roof is repaired FIRST. I might also skip that dealer, or try a different salesperson. Typically, a trailer looses about 20% in depreciation the second the wheels leave the dealer lot.
Mikelff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:31 AM   #22
jacksonbgood47

I would move on. Like new is not new. You can look up the VIN number on line to check on ownership.
jacksonbgood47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 10:01 AM   #23
wiredgeorge

Jack, When you post a response to a thread, note the date the person who your are giving advice to was last on the forum. In this case, the OP hasn't been on since the day of the original posting 3/21 so I suspect your advice won't been seen by that person. Hope they didn't buy that camper as the dealer seems a bit shady.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roof