Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-21-2012, 04:43 AM   #1
richjr4721

Hello for Gratiot County Michigan!

Joined the forum a few weeks ago but haven't had a whole lot of time to visit all the forum has to offer.

Camped all my life growing up. My wife and I bought our first pop up over a decade ago and have gone through the upgrade stages that most campers seem to do. Pop up to travel trailer and are now happy owners of a new Keystone Springdale Travel Trailer.

We are very happy with all the memories our kids have gained camping and I am very happy that they are not sitting in front of a video game console. We love the outdoors and the fun we have camping.
richjr4721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:06 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Congratulations on your new Springdale and welcome to the forum. Somewhere in your "upgrade stages" there must have surely been a tent??? Glad that you decided to stop lurking and join in!
Old 04-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

I was just looking at your trailer pictures and realized by the date/time on the photo that you just took it a few days ago. By the look of the trees in the background, spring has sprung in southern Michigan Up here, we still don't have any trees budding, much less leafing out. There is "some" green grass, and the tulips are sprouting, but there's still ice every morning, we had snow yesterday and it is about 31 F righttnow Yup at noon <sigh>

I suppose I could say, "What a difference 100 miles can make!" LOL

Enjoy your new Springdale, Ours will soon be "overused" if it ever warms up LOL

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote