Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 09-06-2020, 09:02 AM   #1
airgrunt82

Info for mor/ryde suspension

I'm looking to up grade my equalizer to the cre 3000 with wet bolts. After taking measurements my axles are 34 inches center to center. According to their website they offer only 33 and 35 inch equalizers. Will the 33 inch one be fine, should I use 35, or should I find a different brand? I have a 2020 outback 324cg
airgrunt82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 09:06 AM   #2
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by airgrunt82 View Post
I'm looking to up grade my equalizer to the cre 3000 with wet bolts. After taking measurements my axles are 34 inches center to center. According to their website they offer only 33 and 35 inch equalizers. Will the 33 inch one be fine, should I use 35, or should I find a different brand?
Before taking guesses from others here call MorRyde & ask them.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 09:30 AM   #3
Northofu1

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
Before taking guesses from others here call MorRyde & ask them.
^^^ xxxx 2

2019 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLE
2015 Cougar X-Lite 29 RET
Northofu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 02:03 PM   #4
koda57

Have thought about RoadArmor. Thinking about going that direction on my 2020 Cougar 22RBWSE. Figured since I had Lippert 4400lb axles and hangers I would go that direction. They have been very supportive at Lippert as far as my compatibility.
koda57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 03:06 PM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by koda57 View Post
Have thought about RoadArmor. Thinking about going that direction on my 2020 Cougar 22RBWSE. Figured since I had Lippert 4400lb axles and hangers I would go that direction. They have been very supportive at Lippert as far as my compatibility.

You might do some research on that. I had the MorRyde suspension on my last trailer and loved it. So smooth it literally seemed like it floated over irregularities. This one came with RoadArmor. First trip I was closing drawers. It was on a rough stretch of the trip. I also feel every road jolt the truck hits through the trailer now. At first I blamed that on the RoadArmor suspension and was making plans to replace with a MorRyde. The more I thought about it I'm not so sure the added weight, 5th vs bumper pull and heavy LRG tires (overkill for the trailer) aren't contributing to that jolt more than the suspension. If I ever get the trailer out of the shop and have time to fiddle with it before we leave I'll have a better idea. In the meantime you might want to dig into it a little further and see if there actually is an issue - I didn't find one online and that's what led me back to the other things I mentioned.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 05:13 PM   #6
koda57

I guess my thoughts are, that anything is better then the cheap EQ-104 that are on it now. I would have nothing to compare the ride to. Good time to install a wet kit also, get rid of the plastic bushings. I have read more reviews of people switching from Moryde to RoadArmor vs the other way. I believe because every trailer size, weight distribution in the trailer, and how much people tend to load their trailers, are all the factors when one review states one is better than the other. Any problem they have had with one, they switch to a different one, not knowing the root cause. My two cents.
koda57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 05:20 PM   #7
roadglide

Easy flex equalizer made by Dexter Is very good and easy to install you won’t need cross bracing for the frame because of lower hanging mounting moryde design.
2018 Milwaukee 8 FLRTU roadglide glide ultra
2018 800 Z force spot BUGGY.
500 watts of solar enough power for boon docking.
roadglide is offline   Reply With Quote