Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2018, 11:54 AM   #1
Bontz

New Bullet Premier - Auto Scan for TV?

Hey all ... newbie to the forum here, so I apologize for the dumb question(s). I tried to search on this topic, but not sure what to make of the results We just picked up a new Premier 29BHPR yesterday, and came from a Passport 2810BH. We're not new to these Keystone travel trailers, but I am puzzled on the new antenna and cable setup. Our Passport had the old crank up antenna that you manually turned in whatever direction for reception - along with the booster. This new Premier has the "disc" type antenna, also with the booster.

Today my wife and I were working on getting everything organized & set up, and I decided to see if I could get the TV going. Previously, I could pick up close to 30 channels with my Passport in my driveway. The new setup fails to log a single channel after going through the auto scan. The booster is on, as indicated by the green power light on it and the coax cable is all seated correctly. I haven't been up on the roof, but I don't know if I could do anything up there anyway as I have to assume everything is sealed up on the roof. Unfortunately, I don't see any easy way to ensure the coax is all connected (not even sure where I can begin to look). I'm kicking myself for taking it for granted that it would work, and not having the service guy go through it during our walk through

Anyone able to offer some insight? I know it would be covered under warranty, but man I hate to haul it 50 miles for something simple.

Many thanks in advance!
Bontz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet, bullet premier